Samantha Armytage Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Samantha Armytage
- Samantha Armytage is the former co-host of Sunrise, Australia's favourite breakfast show.
- A journalist with over 22 years experience, covering major breaking news including the Christchurch Mosque Massacre, the 2015 Paris terror attacks, the Queensland floods, the Cronulla riot, ‘Black Saturday’ bushfires and the New Zealand mine disaster.
- She has reported on wars in East Timor and Iraq, the 2002 Bali bombings, the Canberra bushfires and the trials of Schapelle Corby and the Bali Nine.
- Has anchored the morning, afternoon and 6pm news bulletins and worked on the road as a news reporter.
- Has hosted Weekend Sunrise, Today Tonight and The Morning Show, and has filed stories for the network’s premier public affairs program, Sunday Night.
- Celebrity interviews include Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Matt Damon, Kylie Minogue, Justin Timberlake, Daniel Radcliffe and Hugh Jackman.
Topics for Samantha Armytage
- Master of Ceremonies
Testimonials for Samantha Armytage
Samantha Armytage did a fantastic job, she worked extremely well with Mark Beretta and their synergy was immediately evident. She was nothing short of pleasant. Constantly mingling with guests and nothing was too much effort.
Tim, Star City