Ronni Kahn AO Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Ronni Kahn AO
- Ronni Kahn AO is the founder and former CEO of OzHarvest, a charity operating based on rescuing food from the hospitality sector, has grown into Australia’s leading food rescue organisation, with hundreds of staff, thousands of volunteers, and international equivalents popping up all over the globe since its creation in 2004.
- In collaboration with Massimo Bottura's Food for Soul, Kahn has created Refettorio OzHarvest, a social impact-focused restaurant offering a dignified dining experience for the vulnerable.
- She was awarded an Officer of the Order of Australia (AO) in 2019.
- She was one of Boss Magazine Top 21 True Leaders 2017.
- Gourmet Traveller’s Outstanding Contribution to Hospitality 2017.
- Griffith University’s Doctor of the University (honoris causa).
- She was awarded Australian Local Hero of the Year 2010.
Topics for Ronni Kahn AO
- Food rescue
- Social entrepreneurialism
Testimonials for Ronni Kahn AO
Ronni was one of the best presenters I have ever seen. Her presentation was so natural and she engaged so well with all of the crowd. Her honest delivery of her life story was so moving. I would highly recommend her as an inspirational speaker and for anyone looking at engaging people to make a change or people who are interested in food waste recycling.
Ronni Kahn's presentation to the 2019 NSW Mining HSEC Conference was a real highlight. She speaks with passion and tenderness about her past and how it has shaped the important work she is doing at Oz Harvest.
Ronni also speaks with clarity and left positive messages for our attendees to action. So much so that speakers the following day were recounting her teaspoon analogy in the context of their presentations about safety and the power of the individual to take action.
So we thank Ronni for her address and would of course recommend her to anyone else looking for a talented and engaging speaker for their next event.