- Robert 'Dipper' DiPierdomenico is one of Australian Football's most revered and recognisable figures
- DiPierdomenico won the 1986 Brownlow Medal and was a five time premiership played for Hawthorn
- In 2007 DiPierdomenico was voted into the Australian Football Hall of Fame
- DiPierdomenico has been involved in commentary and media in the years following his retirement
- DiPierdomenico coached the Peres Team for Peace, a team comprising of both Israelis and Palestinians, in the 2008 Australian Football International Cup
- World of media and sport
"I was very impressed with Dipper’s performance, not only as a guest speaker but his down to earth approach & the way he interacted with the crowd. The response from our clients was overwhelming, he went out of his way for photos etc. Nothing was a too difficult. I’ve hired many performers over the years but I would rate his performance as no 1, he definitely kept everyone entertained with his humour."
MetJak Pty Ltd