- Trio or Quartet
- From Jazz Standards to Funky Beats and Beyond
- Well known for his saxophone playing with the award winning and internationally acclaimed dig (directions in groove) the Rick Robertson Trio/Quartet features Rick's vocal talents, honed from years of listening to the greats, lead roles in musicals at a young age and of course years of being onstage all over the world.
- R&R Trio - Sax / Vocal, Drums and Keyboards
This band performs at Palmer & Co every Saturday night and regular gigs at The Art gallery of NSW, Foundry 616, Opera Bar and various corporate functions
- Rick Robertson Acoustic Trio - Sax / Vocal, Double Bass, Guitar
This band do a lot of gigs where space is limited or a Drum Kit is not required. Looks great with the double Bass and sounds rich and full
- Rick Robertson Quartet - Sax / Vocal, Keyboards, Double Bass and Drums
Classic jazz sound this is a versatile and accomplished band that has played at jazz festivals around Australia and many parties and functions
- The Specialists
Featuring female Vocals this versatile band was a huge hit at the Manly Jazz festival and is a regular at The Newport. Groovy Jazz a Specialty
Thankyou once again for the important role you as individuals and as a duo played at these highly regarded events- the end result was something we and our clients could truly be proud of.
I look forward to working with you again and I would be happy to provide a warm recommendation should there ever be a need.
Kristine Wimberly, G.P. Johnson (Australia wide Lenovo launch)
Thanks again for an outstanding job, I hope we get to hear you guys again some time.
All the best.
Arthur Inglis. Inglis Stables
It is always a pleasure to have EON or any band that you are associated with at our festivals and major events; your music gives great joy to your audiences and our stage crews always comment on how easy you make their jobs.
Sal Sharar, SHFA, Darling Harbour Jazz festival
Thank you for your email, the evening was fantastic and the music was brilliant. We have received many positive comments from those who attended and we really look forward to having you back at the Club in
the near future. Pleased to hear the piano helped, nice for someone to do it justice!
Lee Bradsell, Manager, Royal Sydney Golf Club
Thanks again to you and the band for the support and for helping to make the night a success.
I look forward to working with you again!!!
Cassie, Impact Displays
Thanks for everything on the night, our client was over the moon with the event and your performance.
Tamara Ihnen, Project Director - George P. Johnson (Aust)