Professor Richard Hopkins Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Professor Richard Hopkins
- With over 25 years in Formula One and as a pivotal figure at Red Bull, Richard Hopkins led the team's Operations, laying the groundwork for multiple world championship victories.
- Serving as a Professor at UNSW Sydney, Hopkins propelled the Sunswift Racing electric car project to break Guinness World Records and secure world championships at the Bridgestone world solar challenge, championing education, innovation, and collaboration.
- As a High Performance advisor at Walkinshaw Andretti United, Hopkins directs the WAU Foundation Academy, creating avenues for aspiring drivers, engineers, and technicians, fostering the next generation of talents in motorsports.
- Through his latest venture, HEVN Automotive, Hopkins aims to revive Australia's automotive industry by integrating F1 technology into climate-zero production cars, emphasizing innovation, design, and sustainability.
Topics for Professor Richard Hopkins
- Building high performance teams
- Tomorrow’s transport technology
- How to apply Formula One techniques to real world
- Formula One – Inside the business
- Creating achievable success
- Accepting compromise but still achieving success
- How to communicate like a Formula One team
- Learning from failure
- Importance of companywide common goals
Testimonials for Professor Richard Hopkins
Richard Hopkins really listened to what we were after and his story really fit in with our event. I was more impressed that he was willing to engage with us more by coming early and sticking around to have a chat with our Managing Director and other staff. He also was able to share his presentation well ahead of the event and adapted with some of the rehearsal times on the day.
Loan Market Group Pty. Ltd.
Firstly, on behalf of Sophie, Sean and the NSW Health team, we wanted to thank you again for being part of the Module 2 workshop on high performing organisations late last year. After their conversations with you and the other organisations, the participants (incl. Paul and Mathew, who you spoke with) designed their own models of high performance, which they have just trialled for Module 4 Wagga Wagga with the local health teams, in areas that include Aboriginal Health and Mental Health. It’s great to see that real changes are being implemented as a result of this work
Although the world of Formula 1 seems a million miles away for those of us in the corporate sector, Richard effectively demonstrates that leadership, and team building, are key elements of success whatever realm you’re operating in.The business of Formula 1 is after all, a business, and his practical examples combined with enticing insights into the industry, has helped us engage our clients and prospects tremendously.
Head of Marketing
Really enjoyed hearing Richard's story about his journey from 'internal' consultant to 'external' consultant........ from Formula One to Telco Giants!
Institute of Management Consultants