- Former head of operations for the Red Bull Formula One team
- Restructured the Red Bull Formula One team to turn them from midfield runners in to winners and then World Champions
- Richard has 28 years’ experience in the Formula One motor racing industry and played a role in over 500 Grand Prix’
- Significantly involved in winning 11 Formula One World Championships
- Formula One - Inside the Business
- An insight into the inner workings and complexity of a Formula One car and the business that supports it
- The Formula for Teamwork
- How teamwork, ethics and collaboration can be adopted outside of Formula One to produce success
- My Story
- How a childhood dream became a reality
Firstly, on behalf of Sophie, Sean and the NSW Health team, we wanted to thank you again for being part of the Module 2 workshop on high performing organisations late last year. After their conversations with you and the other organisations, the participants (incl. Paul and Mathew, who you spoke with) designed their own models of high performance, which they have just trialled for Module 4 Wagga Wagga with the local health teams, in areas that include Aboriginal Health and Mental Health. It’s great to see that real changes are being implemented as a result of this work
Although the world of Formula 1 seems a million miles away for those of us in the corporate sector, Richard effectively demonstrates that leadership, and team building, are key elements of success whatever realm you’re operating in.The business of Formula 1 is after all, a business, and his practical examples combined with enticing insights into the industry, has helped us engage our clients and prospects tremendously.
Head of Marketing
Really enjoyed hearing Richard's story about his journey from 'internal' consultant to 'external' consultant........ from Formula One to Telco Giants!
Institute of Management Consultants