- Dr Rebecca Huntley is on the Artistic Advisory Board of the Bell Shakespeare Company.
- She is an adjunct senior lecturer at the School of Social Sciences at The University of New South Wales and a board member of The Whitlam Institute.
- She is the author of numerous books including Still Lucky: why you should feel optimistic about Australia and its people.
- She is the broadcaster of The History Listen on ABC's RN.
- The Truth in Social Research - TEDx Sydney.
- Social Trends
- Consumer Sentiment
- Food and Cooking Trends
Rebecca Huntley’s book has cut the gordian knot that has bedevilled discussion around climate change for the past 15 years – how to convince Australians we need to act now. No other Australian speaker communicates so clearly and persuasively on the national issue of our times.
Former Executive Director
Chifley Research Centre
Rebecca has injected incredible vitality to our sector and the way in which our sector works together. Combining top-quality research and analysis with a great ability to communicate individually and across the whole sector, Rebecca has driven better collaboration and improved communications in organisations big and small.
Climate Action Network Australia
Rebecca is a brilliant speaker – intelligent, incisive and polished but also warm and entertaining. Her work on climate change is impressive and original, and incredibly relevant to audiences. She is wonderful to work with and highly professional in her approach.
Centre for Ideas
Rebecca is one of Australia's leading experts in the psychology of climate change, and particularly in how to communicate the science, impacts and solutions. She is knowledgeable, warm, and engaging - she'll take your audience on a heartfelt journey and change their lives.
Environmental Leadership Australia