Pollyanna Lenkic Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Pollyanna Lenkic
- With a strong business background, Pollyanna Lenkic understands results need to be realised and measured.
- At 21 years of age, she landed in London with no contacts and little funds. At 24 years of age, Pollyanna embraced the opportunity to grow a small startup, a specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in London. Taking the business from a one-person entity with 8 consultants to a permanent team of 18 and 100+ consultants working throughout the UK, servicing a Blue Chip client base. Achieving an annual turnover of £11 million.
- Having navigated the complexity of exiting the business, whilst embarking on major life changes, Pollyanna sold her 50% share-holding in 2000 and moved back to Australia in 2002.
- She is the author of Women & Success: Redefining what matters most at home, at work and at Play.
- Pollyanna was a regular contributor to Smart company for 13 years providing expertise on Leadership, Creating HighPerforming Teams, and Constructive Cultures. And a regular contributor to Arianne Huffington’s Thrive Global.
- Over the past 2 decades, Pollyanna has been involved in deep conversations and collating data on how women see themselves through the lens of success. In 2006 Pollyanna published the results of the Women & Success survey. 563 respondents, CEOs, Managers, Entrepreneurs & Consultants from across a broad range of industries. It was the first such survey in Australia across public and private sectors.
- Having completed 525 Skydives, Pollyanna has found herself in some tricky situations that required quick thinking to save her life. She also understands the importance of taking risks with complete responsibility.
Topics for Pollyanna Lenkic
- Creating high performance
High impact cultures that transform results.
- Team effectiveness
Skills that deliver consistent results.
- Wellbeing equity
An innovative gender equity solution.
- Women & success
Redefining what matters most at work, at home and at play.
- Powerful communication skills for women who influence
- The confidence mess
Rewrite the narrative, refocus your attention, reclaim your life.
Testimonials for Pollyanna Lenkic
Pollyanna has generously donated her time to deliver sessions for the Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) Program for several years. Her session on 'effective communication' is consistently ranked as one of the most enjoyed and influential sessions in our participant feedback. She brings a great depth of understanding to her work and has a real talent for working with people. A key component of her session's success is that it has an excellent balance of theoretical discussion and practical exercises, all delivered with great energy and attention to detail. Pollyanna clearly has a great passion for her work and keeps the best interests of her clients in mind at all times.
Pollyanna assisted me at the Department of Transport by coordinating and facilitating a hugely significant, and high-profile online Women in Transport event to great success. Pollyanna used her extensive network to convene a panel of experts who were all coached/mentored by Pollyanna to ensure any nerves about presenting online were eased. Pollyanna MC'd the online event with poise and also provided her coaching services to participants following the event. She even created our own Women in Transport webpage specifically for the event for participants to register and gain additional information, which completely exceeded my expectations. Pollyanna was a delight to work with and I would highly recommend her.
Senior Consultant, Diversity & Inclusion
Having had the pleasure of working with Pollyanna at a recent Women in Leadership conference, I can easily say that she's a great addition to any programme. She was one of the top-rated speakers for the event and received overwhelmingly positive feedback from attendees stating that they were "blown away" and "felt really inspired" by her presentation. Pollyanna is also very easy to work with - she is incredibly professional, flexible and goes the extra mile to recommend other potential speakers or just to help out in a bind, including filling a last-minute session withdrawal. I would welcome her back to present on any of the events I produce and can truthfully recommend her as a fantastic speaker.
Senior Conference Producer
Inspirational and hits home on soo many topics! Pollyanna ran an engaging session that stretched our minds and had many of us talking about it well after the event. Thank you for making an impact!
General Manager, Staffing VIC/WA/TAS
National Practice Lead for Volume and Assessment Centres
Pollyanna is a deeply engaging and effective facilitator who combines her extensive knowledge and experience with very refreshing wit and a strong dose of compassion and empathy. This was all very evident at a recent leadership retreat that I attended, which Pollyanna co-facilitated. A very insightful listener, Pollyanna seamlessly introduces complex concepts in a very pragmatic and user-friendly way. It is not often that professional facilitators can bring out the best in a group whilst also making meaningful connections to participants at a personal level. The way in which Pollyanna conducts her professional practice achieves that balance very well.
Associate Deputy Vice Chancellor & Professor of Innovation
Pollyanna possesses great skills; she is passionate, warm, funny, intelligent and generous. These qualities are evident whether she is speaking to you one on one or presenting to a group of 150. A great role model and example for women who strive to be savvy business women with heart.
I engaged Pollyanna on two occasions to present to the Bayside Women's network where she delighted over 100 businesswomen with her energetic, honest and inspirational luncheon workshop. I have not felt the room buzz with so much energy and excitement at any of our previous events. I wanted to share with you some of the feedback that we received from over 70 of the women in attendance. "Pollyanna was fabulous," "Very Inspirational," "I gained lots of wonderful ideas," "Insightful, enjoyable and very informative," "Excellent," "The guest speaker - it was great to hear from someone who is successful through integrity," Excellent speaker this time - bloody brilliant," and on and on the tributes flowed. It is evident from the comments we received that Pollyanna had given hundreds of women the opportunity for reflection and understanding of reaching out for whatever it is they define as success and the inspiration and strategies to achieve it. Well done Pollyanna, thank you on behalf of the Bayside Business Network and Bayside Business Women's Network.
Bayside Women's Network & Bayside Board Member