- As CEO, Pippa Hallas has steered the company through some of the greatest disruptions the industry has ever seen.
- Under her leadership, Ella Baché has expanded to over 150 franchise locations Australia wide.
- She has won the prestigious Prix Innovation and ACP Product of the Year
- She is regularly featured in nationwide publications such as the Australian Financial Review, The Telegraph and Sydney Morning Herald.
- Bold - My Story. My Choices. My Business
In a world of constant change, groundbreaking technology, of unprecedented transparency and unrivalled customer expectation, we need a new approach to leading our organisations and our teams.
One that marries the learnings of the past, with a clear vision of the future. One that embraces mistakes and then uses them to inform decisions. One that breaks the mold. It’s time to get bold.
80 years after Madame Baché dared to wax her legs in one of Australia’s most loved stores -in a bid to get her products stocked-lot has changed at Ella Baché. Yet some things stay the same. From the refusal to use retouching in campaigns, to the shunning of cosmetic procedures in clinics, nobody embodies ‘bold’ quite like the women of Ella Baché. But it wasn’t easy, and nobody is perfect.
Using the unvarnished truths of her grandmother’s early days in the cosmetics industry and stories from her own experience as a CEO of a 150 franchise business, this keynote will leave staff, leaders and franchise owners ready to tackle their next phase of growth a little braver and a whole lot bolder.
In this frank and candid keynote Pippa Hallas, CEO, shares her insights into adopting the philosophy of 'Bold' to:
- Adapt to a changing environment – without losing your values or vision
- Utilise the best of technology and innovation to rise above the noise
- Have the hard conversations with your teams and stakeholders
- Change direction even when the tide seems against you
- Put the customer at the heart of every decision
Pippa was a popular speaker who attracted many of our delegates to Akolade’s inaugural Cosmetics Practitioners Business Summit in November 2017 at the Grace Hotel in Sydney. Pippa’s presentation was evaluated highly and she was described as an engaging speaker with strong industry knowledge and demonstrated valuable business acumen. Thank you Pippa for taking the time to share your expertise with our attendees.
Cosmetics Practitioners Summit
The Grace Hotel, Sydney