Peter Bell Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Peter Bell
- Peter Bell is Fremantle Football's General Manager of Football Operations. Former AFL footballer who played for Fremantle Dockers and North Melbourne.
- Was an All Australian player in 1999 and 2003.
- Captain of Fremantle for 5 seasons.
- Was also awarded the Ross Glendining Medal in 2006 and was President of the Australian Football League Players Association from 2003 to 2007.
- His media career includes hosting his own talkback program on Radio 6PR for three years, ABC 720 host of their top rating Breakfast program and is an integral member of Channel Seven’s national AFL commentary team.
Topics for Peter Bell
- Goal setting
- Overcoming obstacles