Paul Clitheroe AM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Paul Clitheroe AM
- Paul Clitheroe AM is Chairman of Ecstra, a body established to distribute proceeds from ASIC fines to support financial wellbeing with a total of some $75 million. He also established ipac securities in 1983 which was sold to AXA in 2002 with funds under management of $9 billion.
- Paul Clitheroe was host of “Money” on Channel 9 from 1993 to 2002. His Talking Money segments have run on radio stations all over Australia.
- Paul Clitheroe is Chief Commentator of Money Magazine and his book “Making Money” has sold over 600,000 copies.
- Paul Clitheroe is Chairman of the youth anti drink driving body RADD and is Chairman of the listed Fin Tech company InvestSMART.
- Paul Clitheroe holds the Chair of Financial Literacy at Macquarie University.
- Paul Clitheroe was appointed as a Member of the Order of Australia in 2008 for services to the financial services industry and the community.
Topics for Paul Clitheroe AM
- Financial literacy
- Finance related topics
Testimonials for Paul Clitheroe AM
Paul Clitheroe’s presentation was exactly on the money. He related very well to the audience, give some great insights.
Paul Clitheroe is a very charismatic speaker, with insightful commentary and terrific guidance for those in the finance industry.
Great presentation. Paul Clitheroe is very knowledgeable, related well to audience.
Paul Clitheroe's presentation was terrific! He “hit the mark” with our audience and was an absolute delight to work with.
Master Builders Association of SA Inc.
Excellent. Paul Clitheroe is a very professional and accommodating presenter. Nothing was a problem (even up to 5 minutes before guests were due to arrive and the slide show wasn’t working). A pleasure to work with.
Tour Hosts Pty Ltd