- Paul Clitheroe AM is a Non Executive Director of iPac securities, a company which manages over $16b for clients.
- He is the host of the national radio show Talking Money, and hosted the Money program on Channel Nine from 1993 to 2002.
- He’s the Chairman of RADD, a youth anti drink driving body.
- Chairman of AWI, a listed fin tech company.
- Director of LIC Wealth Defender which raised $120 million.
- Is an Advisory board member of the University of Sydney Medical School.
- He holds the Chair of Financial Literacy at Macquarie University and is a Professor in the School of Business and Economics.
- Paul was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia (AM) in 2008.
- Financial literacy
- Finance related topics
Paul’s presentation was exactly on the money. He related very well to the audience, give some great insights.
Very charismatic speaker, with insightful commentary and terrific guidance for those in the finance industry.
Great presentation. Very knowledgeable, related well to audience.
His presentation was terrific! He “hit the mark” with our audience and was an absolute delight to work with.
Master Builders Association of SA Inc.
Excellent. A very professional and accommodating presenter. Nothing was a problem (even up to 5 minutes before guests were due to arrive and the slide show wasn’t working). A pleasure to work with.
Tour Hosts Pty Ltd