Paul Carter Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Paul Carter
- Global best-selling Author, consultant in the oil & gas industry, TV presenter and intrepid motorcycle adventurer.
- He is a co-presenter on a National Geographic series called Australia, Life on the Edge.
- Paul is a best-selling author with over 2 million books sold.
- Taking postings in some of the world’s wildest and most remote regions, not to mention some of the roughest drilling rigs on the planet, Paul Carter has worked in some of the Worlds most dangerous locations.
- Paul’s talks are a fascinating and highly entertaining journey about a man whose life experiences can be described as almost “Indiana Jones” like. Once you have heard Paul speak, you will never forget him!
Topics for Paul Carter
- Breaking outside your comfort zone
Testimonials for Paul Carter
Paul is natural storyteller drawing on eclectic material from risqué to the absurd but always entertaining.
Paul Carter was hilarious, he talked for an hour to the cream of the industry regaling tales of his adventures drilling for oil & gas. Paul was the after dinner speaker at Australia’s largest oil & gas industry event AOG (Australasian Oil & Gas Exhibition & Conference) in 2009. He was so entertaining, in fact I saw people crying with laughter.
Paul Carter is the perfect writers’ festival guest – a wonderful storyteller with an abundance of un-predictable stories and an ability to charm, engage, surprise and entertain in equal measure.
Paul is a genuinely vivacious and funny guy. He was our keynote speaker at a recent Charity Ball. The purpose of our night was to celebrate the spirit and courage it takes to live life to the full. Paul could not have been a more perfect choice. He started to a sombre crowd who had just heard from the recipient of our charitable focus. Within a minute Paul had everyone in stitches. He engaged with the room of 550 guests like it was a room of 5. He a magician at story telling and you can't help but giggle uncontrollably as he recounts the unique situations he has tangled himself in. He was a pleasure to work with and I hope our paths will cross again.
Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand