Nury Vittachi Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Nury Vittachi
- Nury Vittachi has informed and entertained millions of people through various media; numerous regular television appearances, regular radio broadcasts and literally thousands of columns in dozens of periodicals.
- Amongst these he has featured on CNN, BBC and Time Magazine. He has written more than two dozen books, ranging from novels to non-fiction.
- In non-fiction, his latest work is The Kama Sutra of Business (JohnWiley), a book about ancient Asian wisdom which claims that people in India were using stone credit cards at the dawn of history 4000 years ago.
- Despite the emphasis of humour in his work, Vittachi has a heavyweight grounding in the real world. He spent many years as a financial journalist, working in senior editorial positions for the South China Morning Post and the Far Eastern Economic Review, sister publication of the Wall Street Journal.
Topics for Nury Vittachi
- Politics and advocacy
- How to tell a story
- The Kama Sutra of Business
- The Lighter Side of Business in Asia
- Business in Asia
- Comedy business talk
- Master of Ceremonies
Testimonials for Nury Vittachi
Asia's funniest, most pungent columnist and author.
The Times, London
Quirky and original.
The Independent, London
Brash, brave and bizarre.
South China Morning Post, Hong Kong
Clever and comic.
Sydney Morning Herald, Australia
That's Beijing, China