- Nicole makes her audience realise how creative they are. She gives them tangible techniques for creativity and has the audience come up with amazing ideas from their seats.
- Nicole is the owner and founder of The Ideas Bodega, An international Creativity and Innovation company. The company has been in existence for seven years.
- Nicole helps leaders create cultures where Ideas and creativity thrive. She empowers them with techniques and examples from some of the most creative companies world-wide.
- Clients: The United Nations, Nike, BBDO, TBWA, Coca-Cola, Caltex, Pepsi, JWT, One Green Bean, Edelman PR, eBay, Havas Worldwide, STW Group, Ogilvy PR, Hill + Knowlton, Foxtel, Seven Network, The BBC Worldwide and Google
- Nicole has spoken at Ad:tech, CI Innovation, VIVID, Creative Mornings, PromaxBDA in Australia, India, Singapore, Sth Africa, New Zealand, USA and Western Australia’s Emergence Creative conference
- Turbo Charge Your Creativity
- Tools and techniques to ignite creativity at work
- Leading for Creativity
- How to create a culture where innovation and creativity thrive
- Creativity is Everyone's Business
- 10 lessons in idea generation
- Selling Ideas for Success
- The secret formula to selling ideas
- Become a Masterful Brainstorm Facilitator
- How to extract creative ideas from your team and co-workers
- Transformational Creativity at Work
- How to bring creativity into everything you do
- Idea Generation Masterclass (WORKSHOP)
- Leading for Creativity (WORKSHOP)
Nicole is a highly motivational speaker who draws on her years of experience to very quickly build rapport with her audience. She has a clever way of helping people overcome their mental blocks to unleash their creative side. In the space of two hours she was able to get a room full of financial analysts and actuaries thinking creatively about developing workable solutions to help them overcome problems that will set them apart from their competitors.
James Panaretos, Principal, Mercer
If I only saw Nicole’s Leadership talk at the conference I could have left and thought I got my money’s worth. Just brilliant!
T. Nolan, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Lifetime Networks, USA
Nicole’s energy and passion for creativity and ideas were instantly apparent, and the professionalism and manner in which she presented resulted in a session which was very well received by the team, at all levels. Her ability to get participants to think laterally resulted in exciting and fresh thinking around some of our traditional challenges. The techniques she shared with us continue to be of great use to colleagues, and the office.
D. Ohana, Public Information Officer, United Nations, New York
I found The Ideas Bodega Creative Leadership session to be a brilliant session to inspire and encourage new thinking on how to lead a team and a business. The examples and case studies were engaging, useful and relevant and the content really pushed me to think about the business I work for and how we can improve in practical ways. I left with lots of ideas and motivation to take back to the team to drive our creative thinking further.
Laura Laffer, Creative Integration Director, Immediate
The Creativity Workshop I attended was insightful, refreshing and inspiring. As a Legal Manager, I’m now equipped with the tools to creatively lead a brainstorm session and extract original ideas out of my team. I liked the variety of methods discussed for developing effective ideas, and learned there was a logical process to being innovative. I can use the steps, not only in my current role, but in my career moving forward - by breaking down complex challenges to smaller simple questions, which can be answered in a direct way. Not only can these questions be solved, but the outcome can be enhanced and ground breaking by using the suggestions from the course. I learned the value of idea generation, and how we can all be creative - even as lawyers!
Legal Manager, Business and Legal Affairs, Viacom International Media Networks Australia & New Zealand
My team are much better equipped to solve our creative challenges after attending Nicole’s program. Nicole shared great insights around how to frame a challenge appropriately and some useful and memorable tools to generate ideas. The program is already paying for itself, the day after the training the team has already put some of the techniques we learned from Nicole into practice!
Sarah Elliot, National Manager Innovation & Growth, CALTEX AUSTRALIA
Nicole ran an Idea Generation Masterclass for Hill+Knowlton Strategies with incredible results. The team were thrilled with the workshop, with many claiming this to be one of the best they'd experienced. The impact has certainly been far-reaching across the business. On a professional level, I cannot recommend Nicole highly enough. The fact that she's also a great gal is just the icing on the cake!
Sian Jenkins, Client Services Director at Hill+Knowlton Strategies Australia
The session gave my team valuable tools and techniques for creative planning and brainstorming. It was a hugely beneficial process and I would highly recommend it to any organisation wishing to inject a fresh approach to their creative output.
Kat Thomas, Managing Director, One Green Bean, Sydney