The Hon. Nick Greiner AC Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for The Hon. Nick Greiner AC
- Nick Greiner was premier and treasurer of New South Wales from 1988 to 1992. His government was a world leader in public sector reform including privatisation, private infrastructure provision, contracting out and financial management.
- Mr Greiner was a leader of the Special Premiers' Conference process which resulted in mutual recognition of standard for goods, services and occupations, the development of the National Rail Corporation and a national approach to energy, road pricing and training.
- Other policy highlights included fixed term parliaments, established of the Environment Protection Authority, a new Industrial Relations Act and widespread reform of the State school system.
- Since his resignation as premier, Mr Greiner has been appointed as chairman and director to many boards.
- He holds an honours degree in economics from Sydney University and a Master of Business Administration with high distinction from Harvard University.
Topics for The Hon. Nick Greiner AC
- Business reform