- An expert on social trends and attitudes, Neer Korn is a popular speaker at conferences on social issues and consumer trends - he has a passion for people and society.
- Neer takes his audience on a journey through Australian society, peppering his insights with video quotes from Australians themselves that bring the presentation to life.
- As the founder and director of The Korn Group, Neer has been researching and reporting on Australian attitudes and trends for over 15 years.
- Neer has written extensively on social trends and has published over 120 large scale studies on all aspects of Australian society, trends and attitudes. His writing and commentary are regularly published in newspapers and magazines and feature on radio nationally.
- He has spoken on virtually any topic relating to Australians, from finance to home life to generational differences to health & wellbeing and so much more. Neer fully tailors his talks to suit the audience and brief using video footage from research studies as the basis of his talks.
- More than learning and entertainment - it's all about creating a culture of instinct in your organisation.
- Insightful and informative, Neer Korn's presentations are highly engaging and entertaining.
- Health & wellbeing
- Finance & spending
- Environment & politics
- Image & identity
- Leisure time & hobbies
- Media & technology
- Volunteering and charity
- Modern families
- Generational differences
- Retirement & work
- Australian 26-39 year olds without kids
- The modern Australian female
- The modern Australian male
Neer is an innovative and challenging presenter with an engaging manner. He is provocative enough to challenge the audience but sufficiently well informed not to leave people guessing. I recommend Neer Korn as an outstanding presenter.
MP, Shadow Treasurer
The Korn Group presentation at our annual conference was amazing. We have received consistent and very positive feedback on the event with the audience finding the insights and comments made by Neer useful for the everyday work. His was the highest rated session of the whole conference.
Thank you for such an informative and entertaining presentation. There was overwhelming feedback that you were the best speaker of the day, and some even went so far as to say that you were the best speaker we've ever had. Thanks so much.
Neer presented for our 20th Anniversary Symposium in Melbourne. His presentation received excellent feedback and very high ratings from delegates from a wide range of industry segments.
We have worked with Neer for many years at Cadbury/ Kraft and he is always a welcomed presenter and social commentator in the business. Neer brings the findings to life in an engaging and meaningful way for the team. He holds his audience captive every time and always inspires new and interesting ideas and implications for the business.
Neer has been a key player in providing insights to Simplot on trends for a number of years. Neer delivers richness from his knowledge of the macro and social trends, paired with his ability to apply this to the business we operate in. The marketing team always enjoys the entertaining and insightful presentations.