- Natasha Pincus is a screenwriter and director who is widely known for her iconic Goyte video, Somebody l used to know, viewed over 1.5 billion times on YouTube.
- Her screenplays include Clive, Middle of the Air, Fell, Snow Child and The Twisted.
- Has won two ARIA awards for Best Music Video and been nominated for the MTV VMA for Best Music Video and Best Editing.
- Has directed internationally regarded videos for Powderfinger, Paul Kelly, Gotye, Missy Higgins, Kasey Chambers, Pete Murray, Paper Kites and Sarah Blasko.
- I am not a genius, and so are you
Drawing from her unique perspective gained from a career spanning a range of sectors — medical science, law and the arts - Natasha breaks down the myths and barriers to performance and offers a guide to unlocking your personal genius.
- The creation of a video that now we all know
With humour and candour, Natasha takes us on the creative journey that culminated in the creation of one of the most iconic and celebrated music videos of all time, sharing the challenges she faced, her theories as to its success, and revealing why the video nearly didn’t get made at all.
I work with talented, creative people on a daily basis. Never have I met Natasha's equal. Within seconds she'll have you so wrapped up in her words you'll never want to escape.