Narelda Jacobs Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Narelda Jacobs
- Narelda Jacobs is a journalist and presenter for Studio10 in Sydney.
- Narelda is the host of the one-hour national news bulletin called 10 News First: Midday.
- She has shared the stage with the Prime Ministers, international leaders and humanitarian advocates.
- She is passionate about promoting equality and inclusion.
- Has supported charities and organisations like Motor Neurone Disease Association WA, WA Aboriginal Leadership Institute, The Pinnacle Foundation, Reconciliation Australia, the Disability Services Commission and Breast Cancer Care WA.
Topics for Narelda Jacobs
- Master of Ceremonies
- Equality, diversity and inclusion