- Recipients of the Centenary Medal for ‘Outstanding Service to Indigenous Music’
- Performed at Australia’s biggest festivals including Big Day Out, Homebake, Bluesfest, Womad, Tamworth Country Music Festival, Peats Ridge and many more
- Toured extensively overseas including North America, Canada, UK, Amsterdam, Spain, France, Singapore, Vietnam, Egypt, Cyprus, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan, New Zealand, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya
- Run thousands of workshops in rural and remote Indigenous communities throughout Australia
- Favourites on the Australian Folk scene including Wordford Folk Festival, Port Fairy Folk Festival, Queenscliff Folk Festival, The National Folk Festival and many, many more
- Feature artists in the ground breaking Sydney Festival event ‘I am Eora’
- Performed for some of Australian biggest companies and events including Tourism Australia, Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Sydney Lord Mayor’s Millennium Party, Sydney Organizing Committee of the Olympic Games (SOCOG), Australia Day Council, AMP, Westpac, KPMG, Australian Commonwealth Games Association, AFL, NRL, QANTAS and Virgin Blue
- Deadly Award Winners
- Acoustic Duo performing original material
- Can also perform repotiore with full band.
- Songs sung in English, Yuwaalaraay, Gamilraay, Wiradjuri and Yorta Yorta.
- Stories and history of NSW River peoples
- Also provide insights, stories and mentoring on Aboriginal culture and history, Indigenous contemporary music and Aboriginal women’s experience.
- Workshops in vocal technique, harmony singing, traditional Aboriginal singing and singing and movement in language
“Stiff Gins have voices of angels and songs to match. They produce stunning harmonies, great songs and a nice line in self-deprecating humour. Simultaneously mesmerizing and inspiring, these guys are so awesome and so nice that you'll want to take them home with you.”
Lenny Love Talent acquisition/artiste liaison Radio Forth FM, 97.3 forth one/1548 Forth 2, Scotland,