- In 2016, Moana Hope became the first female player in history to kick 100 goals, finishing with 104 goals in just 18 games during the home and away season.
- She was signed as Collingwood’s Marquee player and has quickly been idolised by many football and non football followers.
- Her amazing story aired on ABC’s Australian Story.
- She is charity ambassador for Melbourne City Mission, ambassador of Gameday Mouthguards alongside Gary Ablett Jnr, regular guest spot on Gold FM, NIKE Ambassador
- Her book, My Way, was released in 2018.
- Women in sport
- Women in leadership
Moana had a great story which fitted our event theme of ‘inspiration’ to a tee. She was great to listen to and was happy to engage with the audience.
Blacktown Venue Management Ltd