Miriama Kamo Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Miriama Kamo
- Miriama Kamo (Ngāi Tahu/Ngāti Mutunga) is an award winning broadcaster, writer, speaker, and environmentalist.
- She is the host of TVNZ1’s flagship current affairs programme Sunday, and of Māori current affairs programme Marae.
- Miriama co-founded a charity called Kotahi Rau Pukapuka.
- She is passionate about supporting Māori practitioners in broadcast journalism and runs a mentoring scheme called Whaitiri Mentoring for young journalists of Māori descent.
- The author of two books, The Stolen Stars of Matariki, and Matariki, a Cluster of Stars, a Cluster of Stories, Miriama will be publishing her third book, a cookbook, in 2023.
- Miriam is a passionate advocate for the environment, promoting the Zerowaste movement.
- Miriama Kamo is a popular MC and speaker, an in-demand presence in the event circuit of Aotearoa/NZ.
Topics for Miriama Kamo
- Master of ceremonies
- Culture, diversity and inclusion
- Environment and sustainability