Mick Malthouse Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Mick Malthouse
- Mick Malthouse is an AFL legend as coach and player, Michael Malthouse finally broke the 20 year drought for Collingwood to claim his 3rd Premiership in 2010.
- Appointed at the start of the 2000 season to one of the AFL's legendary clubs, Mick confronted his greatest coaching challenge - lifting the Collingwood Football Club from one of their worst ever long-term slumps.
- Is know is true AFL legend having played 121 senior games and winning two premierships with the West Coast Eagles as a coach
- Was appointed Senior Coach of the Carlton Football club for the 2013 AFL season.
- Mick's awards include; 1985 Players Association Coach of the Year; 1991 Inaugural AFL Coach of the Year; 1992,1994 & 2010 Jock McHale Medal; 1995 JJ Leonard Medal; 2000 Australian Sports Medal; 2001 Centenary Medal; 2005 North Ballarat Football Club Hall of Fame; 2007 Ballarat Sports Hall of Fame; 2008 & 2010 Australian Coach – International Rules Series; 2010 AFL Coaches Association Coach of the Year; 2011 West Coast Eagles Hall of Fame; 2016 AFLCA Coaching Legend; 2019 AFL Hall of Fame; AFL, West Coast Eagles F.C, Richmond F.C and Collingwood F.C, Life Member.
- An inspiring, entertaining and highly motivational speaker, Mick is recognised for his ability to relate his sporting experience and success to life and business.
Topics for Mick Malthouse
Testimonials for Mick Malthouse
Exceptional - Mick pulled the crowd we wanted and entertained them with wonderful stories of the past that translated nicely into actions we can take into our personal and professional arenas.
Unbelievable. Riveting. Life provoking.
AXIS Financial Group
After briefing, provided the audience with marvellous commonsense ideas to help each of their businesses. Very impressed.
Very entertaining with great messages.
Well thought out & delivered presentations – answered the brief and more.
Mick Malthouse was the Keynote Speaker at our recent Hotel Industry Conference. Our audience was composed of 200 hoteliers; most of whom have seen a large number of prominent sportspeople speak at various other functions. Nonetheless, hotels and sport go hand in hand, and the feedback we have received on Mick Malthouse has been outstanding. Mick may not come across as a ‘professional speaker’, but therein lays his appeal. He was extremely natural and engaging. I am sure that I speak for all present when I say that his session was not only very interesting and informative; his messages were simple, thought provoking and motivational. My only regret is that we couldn’t let him speak for longer than an hour!
AHA SA, Australian Hotel Association SA