- Michael Clarke AO is considered one of the best batsmen of all time, scoring 28 centuries and 27 half centuries in his 115 matches.
- Under his Australian Captaincy, Michael took the Australian team from number five in the world, to number one.
- Received 4 Allan Border medals.
- Is Chanel 9's cricket commentator.
- Ambassador of many charities including Life Education Australia, Cancer Council, Loyal Foundation, and the McGrath Foundation for which he has raised millions of dollars.
- Launched the Michael Clarke Cricket Academy in 2014 to help kids be the best they can be and provide them with the guidance, support, motivation and confidence they need to reach their goals.
- Queen's Birthday AO award recipient 2020 for distinguished service to cricket as a player at the national and international level, through leadership roles, and to the community.
- Developing a winning and enduring culture
Whether it’s the playing surface or the company floor, a positive and winning culture is imperative for organisational success. Michael will clearly illustrate the stepping stones to developing and maintaining a culture that is success orientated, robust and evolutionary with the needs of the organisation. Michael will draw on creating a culture that saw the Australian cricket team go from number 5 in the world to no 1 in 14 months.
- Leadership 101A: The things that business can learn from sport
Focus, continual training, self-evaluation, getting the best out of people and their personality types, reading the future with crystal clarity, goal setting done properly….. These are all common elements to achieving success. Michael will speak openly on how he learned all of these essential leadership traits during 16 years of elite sports performance and translate rules and tips that all leaders can invoke.
- The essentials to understanding human performance criteria
What makes certain people perform at higher levels than expectation? What are the secret ingredients to getting team members to put points on the company scoreboard rather than their personal record? What are the small things that team members do and don’t respond to from their leaders. Michael will present the key elements that he used in getting the best out of his players and the evaluation tools needed to understand that everyone is different and a leader needs to understand those differences to get peak performance.
- Achieving victory in the face of adversity
A number of times that businesses appear to have lost their way and that hope is gone is all too regular. Test match cricket is one of the most highly strategic areas of elite sport. Making key decisions under pressure is critical to achieving victory yet the atmosphere makes clarity difficult. Michael will inspire and leave insights to making key decisions under pressure.
- The power of different
Differentiation is one of the most important attributes to achieving your goals. Michael achieved phenomenal success as an international sportsman yet he certainly wasn’t born privileged with a gift of achieving such heights. There is no greater feeling than being successful in your own right, in your own way and embracing your uniqueness. Michael will inspire high performance among the audience by discussing his goal setting techniques and his planning of how to achieve them, your way.
- Lunch with the skipper
Join Michael Clarke for your next corporate or VIP event. Set sail on Sydney Harbour on one of Australia’s most iconic superyachts for an intimate “Lunch with the Skipper”, hearing from Michael as he shares his knowledge about leadership and success.
- Michael Clarke host + Q&A (on board the whole time).
- 3 hour private charter.
- All food and beverage provided.
- Breakfast / Lunch or Dinner Sessions available.
- Max of 20 people.