- Melinda Schneider's 40 year career has seen her become a leading light of the 'new-breed' of Australian Country artists both in Australia and the US.
- She released fourteen albums and has won numerous awards, including six CMAA Golden Guitars.
- She co-wrote and starred in the original stage show DORIS, Doris Day – So Much More Than The Girl Next Door.
- In 2018, she released her single, My Voice, inspired by the #MeToo and #TimesUp movement.
- Melinda received a standing ovation at An Inspirational Night with Emma Issacs (Business Chicks) and the Women in Media Conference on the Gold Coast when she sang and spoke her message of authenticity during the talk she calls ‘Be Yourself’.
- Master of Ceremonies (MC)
Absolutely amazing, honest and touching, relatable, beautiful, generous and just brilliant.
Dalgety Women's Day
Melinda captured an audience of seasoned journalists with her first few sentences. Her authentic style, honesty and ability to weave a compelling story took us all a little by surprise and didn’t let many of us go for some time afterwards. A clever combination of insightful storytelling and music hit just the right note for our National Women in Media Conference.
Seven Network, Women in Media Committee Qld
Melinda Schneider captivated the 250 strong audience of seasoned journalists and media professionals with her presentation at the Women in Media conference. Her story and songs were beautifully interwoven and swept up the audience in her journey. She has a remarkable ability to convey emotion and meaning through her music. Melinda was an absolute highlight of the conference for everyone who attended. Thank you for your generous warmth and humour, Melinda.
ABC News and Current Affairs Journalist
Producer & MC, National co-convenor of Women in Media
Melinda spoke at an inspirational event aimed at Women, and blew the crowd away with her humour, honesty, and raw musical talent. She integrated five songs into her Keynote in a manner that was artistic, considered, and perfectly sequenced. She’ll have your audience laughing, crying, and feeling inspired. A fantastic option for anyone looking to convey a message of authenticity, alignment, and intention. What a bonus that her musical art is part of it!
Be What You Want
Thank you so much for the absolutely fantastic contribution you made at our Inspirational Evening With Emma Issacs event. The way you energized and captivated our audience was magical! You not only caught our language — you captured our spirit and our essence. You gave us ALL something new to help us grow our businesses, help our lives, and be better stewards of our time and talent in the bargain. You had us laughing, crying and learning. Thanks so much! I am grateful that our paths crossed and certainly hope that they do
again, please keep in touch.
As a songwriter and singer Melinda Schneider is one of this country’s truly important artists.
Glenn A. Baker
When she sings ballads, she has the power to make you cry.
Sydney Arts Guide
My goodness, does Melinda Schneider shine!