Ask about Melanie Irons
- Melanie Irons has completed more than 100 talks in less than two years.
- Spoken at three international conferences in this time, with more booked in.
- Has won numerous awards for her work.
- Has just submitted a PhD so she is an expert in the field.
- Young, engaging, entertaining, with a wide range of topics that she is passionate about.
- Australian Story made 'Irons in the Fire' is about Mel.
- Runs a successful eight year old personal training/health coaching/fitness business so she is passionate about that area too.
- The benefits and downsides of social media in natural disasters
- Leadership, courage, bravery, following your passion, persisting
- Community engagement, team work, team building, social capital
- Life skill/resilience development for students
- Positive psychology
- Using psychology to improve fulfilment in life, not just to treat mental illness.