Matthew Evans Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Matthew Evans
- Originally a chef by trade Matthew Evans crossed from the dark heart of restaurant kitchens to the even darker side, to become a restaurant reviewer for most of the last decade
- Originally trained in Canberra, Australia, Matthew has also worked in Sydney and Melbourne and written about restaurants and producers from across the country.
- Matthew has written, edited and contributed to numerous publications, including recipe books and travel guides.
- He is in the process of writing his seventh book about food, to be published in 2010 by Murdoch Books.
- Matthew's philosophy is that each time you buy, eat and drink you make a conscious choice - we all own our actions and can influence others.
Topics for Matthew Evans
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Food production
- Restaurant critc