- Mark Stuart is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) – one of only 15% of speakers globally with this qualification - the speaking profession's highest earned designation, which he achieved in less than 5 years of professional speaking – testament to his track record and professionalism.
- Has 15+ years of experience in global investment banking for banks such as Schroders, Morgan Stanley, and more. Real-life corporate experience leading and managing regional teams.
- Even in a pandemic year (2020), Mark was booked 88 times for virtual speeches, virtual facilitations and virtual workshops from March 2020 to November 2020, making him one of Asia’s most popular virtual speakers.
- Was awarded Winner – ‘The Future of Work’ award by the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore for his work in helping clients transform their organisations through Innovation training.
- Is based in Singapore, and has spoken in over 19 countries.
- Leadership in a post-pandemic age
- How to build a culture of innovation
- Leadership in a digital age
- The future of work
- Impact of artificial intelligence
On behalf of SIDC, I would like to extend my gratitude to you for the session. We received lots of good response from the audience and they enjoyed the session very much.
Securities Industry Development Corporation (SIDC), Malaysia
Mark delivered a virtual keynote speech to 500+ leaders from business and government in Malaysia. Thank you for today! It was a great session!
Senior Event Executive