- Mark Jeffries is an author, economist, TV Host and former Merrill Lynch stockbroker.
- He is the author of two books, What’s up with your Handshake, and The Art of Business Seduction.
- He has worked worldwide with clients including including IBM, Ernst & Young, Zurich Insurance, Gartner, Microsoft and Bank of America.
- Mark is regularly invited onto TV panels as a guest expert to discuss the power of business influence and networking, on shows such as BBC News and Fox Business, as well as frequently writing for The Huffington Post
- He has interviewed many celebrities including Will Smith, Richard Branson, Joe Biden, Kevin Spacey, Serena Williams and Michael J. Fox.
- Master of Ceremonies
- The Art of Business Influence
A compelling keynote about the link between Communication Excellence and Business Success.
Mark, You crushed it. You crush it every time! I consider you one of those rare things in this business: A NEVER MISS Thanks for being part of the program…more together soon!
Drury Design Dynamics, New York
In front of our multi-national audience of more than 2,000 people, Mark Jeffries displayed a rare ability to connect with everyone, and to deliver some truly valuable tips on smart business skills and Networking, in an entertaining and engaging way.
I’ve just received the scores from your session and they are very, very good. On a scale of 1 to 5 where 1 is poor and 5 is excellent, you scored 4.94 for speaking, 4.81 for session content usefulness and 4.87 overall. These are great scores particularly the speaker score – I think 4.94 might just be the best speaker score we’ve ever had for a guest keynote. The comments that we received were as follows:
– Fantastic speaker- could listen to him all day!
– very funny
– Good fun!
– Excellent. Very entertaining
– Good to see Dale Carnegie alive and well
– Mark was great! Good without any slides!
– Clear highlights/fresh/relevant/entertaining
– Possibly the best speaker I’ve heard at a Gartner event
Thank you again for an incredible presentation at our area off-site in Copenhagen today. The team was energized, engaged and motivated (power of 3 J ) to put many of your ‘tools’ to work right away. In fact they incorporated learnings in their final presentations at the end of the day and I was WOW’d by the results.
Corporate Project Vice President
Novo Nordisk Region Europe A/S
Mark’s ability to understand our business and incorporate that into his keynote made for an excellent session. All of our people were talking about it afterwards and the time with Mark has truly helped to focus our people on the importance of Image, presentation and soft skills and using those skills to grow our business and client relationships
Mark’s keynote focused the minds of our people and got them thinking more about their interactions with others both internally and externally. The importance of the tiny differentiators was a welcome angle and we were very pleased at how our people responded to this key messaging. Mark has an impressive talent for truly capturing an audience. A valuable and entertaining session.
Marketing Communications, Microsoft
I would like to congratulate you on an outstanding result! Your speaker score is a perfect (and very rare) 5.00, which makes you the highest scoring speaker at the MDM Summit, including all Gartner and Guest Speakers. You can be very proud of this result! This ranks up there with the handful of our very best analyst speakers globally! Fantastic! Well done! THANK YOU
Director, Product Management
EMEA Event Production Gartner