Maggie Beer AM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Maggie Beer AM
- Maggie Beer is an Australian food icon and an essential ingredient in anything food and flavour.
- She was appointed a member of the Order of Australia (AM) in 2012 and in 2014 starred on an Australian Postage stamp.
- She is the author of 10 books including her most current, Recipe for Life, co-written with Professor Ralph.
- She has starred in numerous TV shows including MasterChef, The Great Australian Bake Off, The Cook and the Chef and Maggie in Japan.
- She established the Maggie Beer Foundation in 2014, a way of providing the pleasure of a good food life for all, regardless of age and health restrictions.
Topics for Maggie Beer AM
- Food and Produce
- Establishing a Business
- Food Journalism