- Lyndey Milan OAM is an award-winning multi-media presenter, MC, speaker, food & wine teacher, consultant, debater, judge, regional Australian specialist with more than 30 years experience.
- Author of 9 food & wine books, including Taste of Australia, winner of 'Best TV Chef Book' in English at Gourmand World Cookbook Awards
- She is a popular guest on various Australian TV networks' morning programs.
- She has hosted eight TV series including Lyndey Milan’s Taste of Australia - which continues to screen internationally and on airlines to rave reviews.
- Lyndey has taken on prestigious industry roles including: Vice-President Royal Agricultural Society of NSW, Chair of the Fine Food Committee.
- Regionalism and Australian producers
- Food and wine
- Myriad topics including evolution of Australian cuisine, global cuisines, feeding kids, families, spices, restaurant reviewing, food blogging and social media
- Food and wine matching
- Females in the workplace
- Leadership roles and monitoring
- Media and media training especially in the food space
- A day in the life/my life in food
- Cooking demonstrations, food and wine matching including the influence of spices
- Team building via food and wine experiences
- Lifestyle and wellbeing
- Master of Ceremonies
You were remarkable on Tuesday night and made an incredible contribution to the success and professionalism of the evening. We are so very blessed to have your support. There were a number of people who commented to me during, and after the night, on your amazing efforts. You also had some really good ideas for improvement which you shared with me on Tuesday, which we can hopefully incorporate into next year’s event.
Thanks for a terrific session at Macquarie today. Really great ideas, practical tips, and down to earth advice. Everyone is raving, thanks again.
HR Business Partner
Macquarie Group Limited
Lyndey, an outstanding job of doing a nice "light-touch" job as MC - Well done.
I would also like to acknowledge Lyndey's support of this event. She was and will continue to be an inspiration for driving Australian made, regional, passionate and the future producers of our country.
The story is brilliant as always.Very informative and easily digestible.You are such a pleasure to work with.
A huge thank you for helping making the awards last night the success it was. You were, and are sensational. We could not have done it without you and very much appreciate all of your input, time and effort that went into the making of last night. We have had such incredible feedback from all of the guests that both Luke (Mangan) and I have spoken to saying how wonderful it was to have a relevant, respected industry professional MC (and Judge) the awards.
Elextrolux Appetitie for Excellence
It was a great pleasure having you Lyndey - you were terrific and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we'd love to have you back.
Journalist & Host, Studio 10
Congratulations to you on a job well done. The client seemed very happy at the end of the event.
Vacation Goddess International
You are such a professional and great MC.