Livinia Nixon Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Livinia Nixon
- Livinia Nixon, an enduring icon of Australian television, has left an indelible mark with her multifaceted presence.
- Since 2004, Livinia has been a stalwart weather presenter on Nine News at 6.00pm, while also delivering the national forecast in the afternoon bulletin.
- She's ventured into diverse realms, enriching Nine's programming with contributions to Postcards and Getaway, uncovering travel gems across the globe.
- From her beginnings on iconic shows like Hey Hey It’s Saturday to her co-hosting ventures in radio and her authorship of two books, Livinia's career brims with multifarious achievements.
Topics for Livinia Nixon
- Master of Ceremonies
- Social, environmental and political issues
Testimonials for Livinia Nixon
Livinia Nixon was a pleasure to work with, she was able to take direction easily and also adapt accordingly when anything changed in the script. Livinia is a pleasant person which made the process more positive when working with her. Her manner and voice is natural and flows nicely as a MC. The Shanghai International Fashion Model Contest was a huge success as a cultural exchange event and I would like to thank you Livinia for your part to play in the evening.
Legends Australia International