Lisa Wilkinson AM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Lisa Wilkinson AM
- Lisa Wilkinson AM is the co-host of The Project and executive editor of Ten Daily.
- For over three decades, Lisa has blazed an unprecedented trail through the Australian media landscape, initially in publishing, then on radio and now in television and online.
- After ten successful years as co-host of the Nine Network’s Today Show, Lisa joined the Ten Network as host of its prime-time award-winning news and current affairs program, The Project.
- Is a global ambassador of The Fred Hollows Foundation, and supports numerous charities including Barnardo’s, Breast Cancer Institute of Australia, National Breast Cancer Foundation, the Melanoma Institute, the Ingham Medical Research Institute, the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, the Sydney Children’s Hospital Randwick, Adopt Change, Jamie Oliver’s Ministry of Food, The Big Issue and the Butterfly Foundation.
- Was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia (AM), in the 2016 Australia Day Honours.
- She is a member of The Walkley Advisory Board.
Topics for Lisa Wilkinson AM
- Lessons l've learnt (and mistakes l've made)
In this keynote, Lisa addresses many of the lessons she has learnt throughout her unmatched media career, spanning over nearly four decades, and the mistakes she’s made and grown from along the way.
- Modern day woman
- Life balance
- Balance between family, work and career
Testimonials for Lisa Wilkinson AM
Lisa was great at facilitating the overall running of the Wine & Cheese tasting session. She was also very down to earth, appealed to the media and was funny to boot!
Rowland Company, NSW
Lisa was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her presentation was motivating, interesting and entertaining. She is a consummate professional and all that attended have provided us with wonderful feedback on the talk.
Spotlight on Women Luncheon Series
Your presentation gave us the opportunity to learn more about your successful career, and the incentive to strive for our goals in life. I particularly enjoyed your insights into how you balance your work and home life so successfully. I am sure that it is something that all participants found interesting.
Women’s Network Conference
When ModelCo bought Elle Macpherson to Australia, Lisa Wilkinson was the perfect choice to host her in-store appearance before a crowd of over 2500 people. Lisa showed a wealth of experience, was confident before a large crowd and very well prepared for her role as MC. Lisa combined exciting the crowd, driving sales and interviewing Elle Macpherson in her role as MC. Lisa was an absolute pleasure to meet and deal with.