Lisa McInnes-Smith Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Lisa McInnes-Smith
- Lisa McInnes-Smith is one of Australia's most loved female speakers. Her heart-warming message of inspiration captures hearts and changes lives forever.
- Lisa's stage presence is unique, being considered by many as master of audience participation.
- She will surely be among the most exciting and motivating presenters you will ever have on your stage.
- Winning Words - TEDxMelbourne
Topics for Lisa McInnes-Smith
- Contagious influence
How leaders can Relate, Connect and Flourish
In this post COVID time there are going to be many difficult conversations to be had. Are you ready to deal with the tough questions? Can you help people to be part of their own solution rather than part of the problem?
Are you ready to build trust and help people who are in confronting situations?
- How to help people to take the lead rather than play the victim in their situation.
- A couple of positive ways to handle objections.
- How to have the tough conversations that will help people to improve their situation rather than be a victim to the circumstances. How to build trust quickly with candour and compassion.
- Learning to be firm and fair. Increasing your empathy and compassion without compromising your services.
- High impact
Increasing Your Influence Quotient
In marketing jargon, "If you can’t tell it, you can’t sell it". If your team or key leaders have the potential for further growth in communicating their heart, the corporate purpose and goals for the enterprise, then this online workshop is a must!
Stories are remembered long after the meeting or the presentation, and when stories are intertwined with the message then the message becomes decidedly memorable. These practical sessions with Lisa will set your people on a pathway to greater influence.
The action plan usually consists of four sessions with each session of 90 mins duration. The sessions can be on consecutive days or spread over four weeks.
- How to write a powerful and short success story.
- Build confidence in your own personal brand.
- Become the authority and speak with authority.
- Learn how you want to be known by clients and peers.
- Become the “Ambassador” for your enterprise.
- Stories that sell you and your mission.
- Press the RESET button
How to build resilience in leaders and teams and reset for a Post COVID world and beyond
Creating effective health, wellness and productivity routines for our ‘non-routine’ world.
It’s so important to be agile in this season and to adapt every single day to the changing requirements. We have all been asked to stretch mentally, emotionally, financially and relationally!
Looking after yourself in these unpredictable times means making specific goals and actions that propel you to be strong, productive, healthy and flexible.
In this session you will learn:
- The high-value behaviours that build health and wellness.
- Three skills that will take you to a higher productivity plane.
- The positive patterns that shape wholeness and well-being.
- How to become the “way maker” for a creative future and take others with you on the journey.
- Rise strong
Build a Mindset for Growth
We are settling into what we hope is our new normal. What’s different? That seems such a silly question. The better question is “Is there anything that is the same?” We have come through a culture shock - everything is disrupted. At all levels our people must commit to embrace a new vision through incremental improvement in personal performance and commit to personal growth through professional collaboration.
Growth is accelerated when everyone commits to a mindset of growth and embraces the new vision through incremental improvement in personal performance. Everyone rises to the challenge of growth together.
In this session you will learn:
- How to develop a growth mindset and fast track growth.
- How to see change as an opportunity for growth.
- How to effortlessly add new learning into your daily and weekly lives.
- How to be more energetic in all areas of your life.
- The power of small tweaks to create significant on-going growth.
- How to talk yourself into pushing through the challenge.
- How to grow a culture of care and collaboration
- Master of Ceremonies
Lisa McInnes-Smith has a unique ability to connect and effectively communicate with any audience. After twenty-five years connecting with corporations and business people, Lisa knows what it takes to engage a room.
As an MC Lisa brings her experience as being one of Australia's most highly regarded speakers with an infectious charismatic personality and keen sense of observation, and will bring smiles and laughter to everyone's face.
Testimonials for Lisa McInnes-Smith
From the way that she personalises her presentations, her engagement, and her insights - It was just fabulous. The team were saying it's perhaps one of the best presentations that have been to.
A true professional, high-energy, inspiring and lots of fun. Lisa was the most engaged presenter we have ever had.
Express Travel Group
I have received much positive feedback from the day, and I am delighted with the outcome. Your presentation was both inspiring and informative for my staff.
General Manager Retail Banking
Westpac Banking Corporation
Just a quick one to let you know that our client response this morning was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! I have been flooded with emails all morning about how great Lisa was. Thanks for suggesting Lisa, and Lisa – thanks for being magnificent yet again!
The response to your presentation has been overwhelming. The impact on both business and the personal lives of our people astounded me.
National Sales Manager
Your opening session set the theme for our event and energised our franchisees. Your unique communication style ensured your message sank in. You exceeded our expectations from the initial meeting to the post-event debrief.
Advertising & Promotions Manager
Quest Serviced Apartments
The feedback from our Leaders has been unbelievable. We often receive positive feedback but the enormity and scale from this presentation has been outstanding.
National Sales and Marketing Manager
Neways (International) Australia
You were just terrific, and inspiring!
Senior Director, Sales and Marketing
Your presentations were informative, engaging and topical, and at the same time infectious and enthusiastic. There is no doubt you exceeded our expectation.
Group Organisational Development Manager
Bunnings Group Limited
Lisa's ability to keep her audience engaged and expand their thinking was exceptional
Marketing Operations Manager
Everyone loved your presentation. There was unanimous praise and huge enthusiasm from your speech. You are a huge hit!
You were powerful, passionate and engaging. You are one of a kind.
Group General Manager
Your presentation at our National Conference was passionate and engaging. You have a unique ability to keep the audience truly engaged throughout your presentation.
You are making a wonderful contribution to the team. We really value your style of speaking and the messages are hitting where they need to.
Your ability to keep the participants interested and involved and your approach to make learning a fun experience contributed greatly to the success of the event.
Lufthansa German Airlines