Lisa McGuigan Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Lisa McGuigan
- As the fourth generation in her renowned Hunter Valley winemaking family, Lisa McGuigan follows in the footsteps of her wine heritage, with her father Brian, grandfather Perc, and great-grandfather Owen.
- Lisa's path to winemaking was unconventional. After a successful career in the hospitality industry, she returned to the family business in the mid-1990s.
- Lisa founded Tempus Two, a highly recognizable and successful wine brand, which has been selling over 100,000 cases globally each year since its inception in 2007.
- Her love for wine was rekindled in 2010, leading to the creation of Lisa McGuigan Wines, representing a new era in winemaking and her vision. In 2019, she realized her dream of opening Vamp, a venue that reflects her passion for wine, fashion, design, and hospitality.
Topics for Lisa McGuigan
- The winery business
- Running a small business
- Exporting local produce
- Working in a family business