- Lochie Daddo is an Australian actor and television presenter.
- First appeared on Australian televisions as a host of travel show Getaway during the mid-1990s for six years.
- Had roles on shows including Neighbours, Entertainment Tonight and The Today Show.
- Is a spokesperson for the 40 Hour Famine.
- Appeared as one of the celebrity performers on the celebrity reality singing TV show It Takes Two.
- Guest speaker
- Master of Ceremonies
- Special functions, product launches and award ceremonies
Lochie brought the level of professionalism, mixed with good humour and good fun required for this prestigious event. Absolutely brilliant to work with!
Department of Business
Northern Territory Government
Excellent. Lochie was fantastic as the presenter for our client's corporate video. His relaxed approach makes him perfect for younger audiences and more contemporary productions but he is also professional enough to suit more conservative clients. Not only was Lochie great on camera, he was also a pleasure to work with.
Excellent. Lachlan Daddo was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. His thorough research into the topic ensured the script (which Lochie wrote), was accurate and appropriate for this project.
MedEd Solutions Pty Ltd