Kitty Chiller AM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Kitty Chiller AM
- Kitty Chiller AM is the Deputy CEO with the National Sports Tribunal, 2022.
- Kitty was the winner of the 2020 International Olympic Committee Women in Sport Award for Oceania.
- She became Australia's first ever female Chef de Mission for the 2016 Rio Olympics and Deputy Chef de Mission London Olympics 2012.
- She is also an executive board member of the Australian Olympic Committee, President of Modern Pentathlon Australia and the Oceania Modern Pentathlon Confederation, and also an executive board member of the International Modern Pentathlon Federation.
- In 2019, Kitty Chiller was awarded an AM for her services to sport as both a competitor and administrator.
- She is a 12-time National Modern Pentathlon champion and 7-time World Cup medallist.
- Kitty Chiller was ranked World no. 1 in the mid 80's and from 1996 – 1998.
Topics for Kitty Chiller AM
- Resilience in leadership
- Personal resilience
- Leading adversity
- Traits required for successful leadership and management: from sporting field to the office
- Driving cultural change
- Dealing with challenging environments
- Teamwork and the importance of 'people'
- Lessons from the sports world and how they can relate to corporate/business environments
- Treating obstacles and challenges as opportunities
- The importance of direct, authentic and inspiring communication
Testimonials for Kitty Chiller AM
Kitty Chiller has an inspirational and compelling story that has lessons for everyone.
Kitty Chiller was amazing she had the guests captivated with her story.
Ipswich Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Kitty Chiller was fantastic.