Kevin Mitnick Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Kevin Mitnick
- Kevin Mitnick is the world's most famous hacker, a New York Times bestselling author, and one of the world's top cybersecurity keynote speakers.
- Kevin Mitnick is formerly the World's Most Wanted Hacker, he is now a trusted security consultant to the Fortune 500 and governments worldwide.
- Kevin Mitnick is the world's authority on hacking, social engineering, and security awareness training.
- Kevin Mitnick is a leader of the World's Top Security Penetration Team.
Topics for Kevin Mitnick
- Hacked – A Keynote with Kevin Mitnick: The #1 cybersecurity presentation
In this 60-minute keynote, delivered virtually or in-person, audience members will follow along as Kevin Metnick hacks multiple systems in real time and exposes just how vulnerable individuals - and enterprises - really are.
This presentation will:
- Keep audience members engaged and entertained as they see real hacks in action.
- Reinforce organizational messaging around raising security awareness.
- Highlight the most current cyber threats and exploits.
- Educate audiences about their own susceptibility to social engineering.
In Hacked, Kevin Metnick creates a custom hacking experience for your organization or attendees, showcasing not just the power of social engineering in the hands of a competent hacker, but also the latest threats that you may be exposed to today.
Throughout the presentation, Kevin will share stories, experiences, and history of his most thrilling exploits and successful infiltrations.
This customizable presentation is ideal for:
- Enterprise organizations looking to reinforce security awareness education.
- Cybersecurity conferences that need to wow audiences at all levels of experience and security expertise.
- Hook, line, and sinker: How phishers bait remote workers with social engineering
When it comes to fishing, you can reel in a big catch with the right bait. Cyber “phishing” is no different; all a hacker needs is a clever backstory and a little deceit to turn your employees into suckerfish.
Now more than ever, remote employees are being caught in malicious social engineering nets. Knowing all-too-well that many companies aren’t taking proper security measures and that employees are distracted while working from home, bad actors posing as trusted sources are tricking your staff into clicking infected links and sharing private information to hack their way into your servers.
How do you prevent users from falling hook, line, and sinker? Better protection starts with proper awareness and education.
Kevin Mitnick, the world’s most famous hacker, will use live demonstrations to illustrate how cyber criminals take advantage of your employee’s trust through the art of social engineering.
This acclaimed presentation will entertain your employees while educating them about the latest cyber threats— risks many don't even know exist! This eye-opening exposé demonstrates just how easily anyone can be tricked into handing over the keys to the kingdom. Not only will listeners hear real-life accounts of Kevin’s pentesting exploits and see live hacks right before their eyes, but “Hook, Line, and Sinker” will also explore the psychology of deception— from the neuroscience behind why we take the bait to cognitive defences anyone can use to swim smoothly through an ocean of digital threats.
Formerly one of the FBI’s “Most Wanted” targets for his elite hacking, there’s no one more qualified than Kevin to talk about the art of cyber deception. Your audience will watch in pure astonishment as the most elusive digital trickster in history shares a live look inside the mind of a hacker.
- Is ideal for remote and newly-remote teams.
- Includes customizable, real hacking demonstrations from Kevin Mitnick.
- Includes a live Q&A.
- Will help users - and organizations - improve their security posture, at home and in the office.
- Drawing the curtain: “Houdini of Hackers” Reveals the latest social engineering tricks
When it comes to hacking, the average person has no idea how it actually works. And while— just like magic— cyber breaches often seem to appear out of nowhere, hacking is often not always as mysterious as you may think.
As the “Houdini of Hackers” Kevin Mitnick is known for his spellbinding live demonstrations, where he lifts the veil to show, step-by-step, what real hackers are hiding up their sleeves.
Bad actors use information about your company and your employees against you, posing as trusted sources to gain access into your networks. These “social engineers” use human psychology to deceive you and your workforce; and in this talk, we’re drawing back the curtains to reveal their biggest tricks.
There’s no one more qualified than Kevin to talk about the art of cyber deception: his real-life exploits once put him on the FBI’s “Most Wanted” list. Today, audiences watch in pure amazement, and being astonished by the most elusive digital trickster in history shares a live look inside the mind of a hacker.
In this presentation, Kevin:
- Shares his story, beginning with how he’d hack for fun and out of curiosity, to his life on the run, to becoming the cyber security consultant to the world’s top organizations.
- Demonstrations live, the very latest threats and social engineering tactics used by bad actors.
- Answers your audience’s top questions about hacking, staying safe, and avoiding malicious magic tricks.
- Under the magician’s hat: Hackings biggest secrets revealed with Kevin Mitnick
Just like you never know what a magician might pull out of his hat, it’s hard to guess what tricks a hacker might have stuffed up his sleeve. Both have a whole bag of tricks at their disposal to fool you.
In today’s digital-forward landscape, bad actors are more motivated than ever to gain illicit access to your organization’s systems— conjuring up clever ruses to gain entry. These “social engineers” masquerade as trusted sources, hoodwinking your staff into sharing any information they can get their hands on to skirt past your best defences.
Just as a magician is best positioned to recognize a magician’s tricks, who better than a former hacker to showcase the tricks and tactics behind today’s most mysterious cyberthreats. While your users are undoubtedly the weakest link in your network security, better protection simply starts with proper awareness and education.
Coined the “Houdini of Hackers” for his spellbinding live demonstrations, the world’s most famous hacker— Kevin Mitnick— takes the stage to reveal, step-by-step, the tricks that real hackers are hiding up their sleeves.
As a previous FBI’s “Most Wanted” target for his elite hacking, there’s no one more qualified than Kevin to talk about the art of cyber deception. Watch in pure amazement as the most elusive digital trickster in history shares a live look inside the mind of a hacker.
In this presentation, Kevin:
- Reveals the secrets he learned while becoming the world’s most wanted hacker and passes those secrets on to your audience.
- Provides live demonstrations of the very threats and social engineering tactics used by bad actors targeting your organization.
- Answers your audience’s top questions about hacking, staying safe, and avoiding malicious attacks.
- Sleight of hand, sleight of keystroke: The hacker’s playbook revealed
Hackers are a lot like stage magicians. Both capitalize on the art of deception to fool you into seeing what they want you to believe. Whereas magicians use cunning sleight-of-hand tricks to distract from what’s really happening, social engineers hack from behind the digital curtain, gaining stealthy access into your systems.
It only takes one employee to click a malicious link, or one stranger to plug a malware-injected drive into your computer, and it’s showtime for a bad actor. Elite hacks can happen in seconds, and be timed to activate after idle periods on your device. With today’s incredible technology, it’s a case of “Now You See It, Now You Don’t” cyber magic— leaving users none-the-wiser that they were breached.
Who better to demystify this magic than the “Houdini of Hackers,” Kevin Mitnick? Once one of the FBI’s “Most Wanted” due to his elite hacking, today, Kevin is one of the good guys, helping organizations across the globe improve their security posture and awareness. Over 1 million people take part in Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training every year.
In this technological magic show, your audience will be spellbound as the most elusive digital trickster in history shares a live look inside the mind of a hacker.
- It takes one to know one: Live hacking demonstrations with the world’s once “Most Wanted” hacker
The iconic saying goes, “it takes one to know one”— and in many cases, it’s true. That’s why when it comes to hacking, you can’t trust the theory of cybersecurity alone. You also need to understand its application.
On the playing field of cybersecurity keynotes, others just talk about the game, while Kevin Mitnick actually plays. And, boy... does he play hard. In fact, Kevin was once on the FBI’s “Most Wanted” list for hacking into 40 major corporations just for the fun of it.. There’s no one more qualified than Kevin to talk about the art of cyber deception. Through live demonstrations, Kevin illustrates exactly how cyber criminals take advantage of your employee’s trust through the art of social engineering.
Today, Kevin ethically hacks – for a living – as the CEO for the globally-renowned cybersecurity corporation: Mitnick Security. Kevin also serves as the Chief Hacking Officer at KnowBe4, and his Kevin’s Security Awareness Training (KMSAT) program is virtually attended by over 1 million people every year.
This acclaimed presentation demystifies today’s latest cyber threats. These are the risks that many don't even know exist! Are you ready to open your audiences’ eyes to just how easily anyone can be tricked into handing over the keys to the kingdom?
Watch in pure amazement as the most elusive digital trickster in history shares a live look inside the mind of a hacker.
- Digital deception: Inside the mind of a hacker
People think that hackers are just skilled with computers. They understand logic and can program— and that’s it. But hackers are masterminds at deception; and it’s their extraordinary understanding of the psychology of trust that gets them past your defences.
The best malware is nothing without the cunning force behind the script. These “social engineers” do the hard work: researching your company, acquiring bread crumbs of information, and investing the time to build a relationship with your staff before deploying their attack. They’re patient and precise, posing as authority figures or trusted vendors to slip in unnoticed. Whether it’s clicking a malicious link or holding the door open for the friendly Fire Inspector, hackers disguise their intentions through extraordinary feats of deception.
But what if you could get inside the mind of a hacker? If you could spot their tricks in action, you’d be much less likely to be fooled. The good news is, with the right help, you can see past the ruse.
Say hello to Kevin Mitnick.
Kevin was once on the FBI’s “Most Wanted” list for hacking into 40 major corporations just for the fun of it. Today, Kevin ethically hacks for a living, as the CEO for the globally-renowned cybersecurity corporation: Mitnick Security. As the Chief Hacking Officer at KnowBe4, Kevin’s Security Awareness Training program is virtually attended by over one million people every year. Professionally speaking, there’s no one more qualified than Kevin to explain the art of cyber deception.
Through live demonstrations, Kevin will illustrate exactly how cybercriminals take advantage of your employee’s trust through a practice called social engineering. In each live hack, he’ll open your eyes to the psychology behind the attack, and arm every listener with the awareness and tactics they need to spot bad actors before they compromise your systems. A must-watch talk to unravel the mysterious yet fascinating art of digital deception, this will be a presentation your audience remembers for years to come.
- Custom virtual presentations
- Work with Kevin to craft the perfect web-based, virtual presentation that engages audiences and keeps them on the edge of their seats, even in front of their computer screens.
- One on One with Kevin Mitnick: A Fireside Chat with the World’s Most Famous Hacker.
- Panel Discussions.
- Web Interviews & Thought Leadership Videos.
- Web Commercials & Promotional Marketing Videos.
- Please contact your agent with your request to receive more details.
- Web commercials & promotional marketing videos
Testimonials for Kevin Mitnick
Mitnick was exciting and provided real-world information that not only informed but entertained the audience.
United States Naval Academy
Die-hard techies will enjoy ‘geeking out’ with Kevin, and everyone else will still be fascinated and perhaps a little frightened by what they learn. Our attendees could not have been more pleased.
We have received lots of positive feedback about the event. Kevin is a great speaker with tons of wit and flair.
Calgary Board of Education
I've never had such great feedback for a keynote speaker!