- Best-selling international author
- Unique storytelling approach
- Interactive activities
- Engaging and humorous
- Controversial topics including; perceptions of sexism, brain rewiring in the digital age, concussion in sports and the ripple effects of crime in corporations and communities.
- “Blowing other crime writers out of the water.” UK Press Association
- “Captivating and powerful speaker...one of Australia’s hidden treasures.” Cathryn Harris, Telstra Business Woman of the Year 2011 (SA
Some of the issues Kathryn’s presentations:
- How to avoid misdirection and miscommunication
- She Said vs He heard.
- One situation, ten viewpoints.
- Ensuring your organisation sees the whole picture?
- Are your colleagues characters or caricatures?
- Injecting humour in the workplace.
"Kathryn was not only captivating as a speaker but she took the audience on a journey through her life experiences. Whilst some of these expereince may have had a humerous side, each one involved the fragility of human life. In Kathryn’s world of murder and medicine miscommmunication may very well end in tragedy. It is Kathryn’s understanding of communication which makes her a powerful speaker. She understands her audience and moulds her presentation to suit the situation and audience. Kathryn endeared herself to the Mount Gambier audience with personal accounts of her life allowing the audience to laugh with her whilst at other times feeling her heartbreak and pain. I have no hesitation in recommending Kathryn Fox as a key note speaker to any organisation wishing to avail themselves of one of Australia’s hidden treasures."