Kate Hardcastle MBE Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Kate Hardcastle MBE
- Kate Hardcastle MBE co-founded a multi award winning, international business advisory company Insight with Passion.
- She presented the ITV1 breakthrough prime time hit documentary, Shopping? End of the High Street?
- Ambassador and retail expert for Welcome To Yorkshire, to date supporting over 1000 small businesses through mentoring events.
- She founded Women In Sport Conference North and is a Trustee of the Diana Award.
- She won a Queen’s Honours Award for services to business in June 2018, and was awarded with an MBE.
- Kate is an in-demand commentator and go to expert in retail and consumer insight, for national media outlets: BBC, ITV1, SKY, Channel 4 and Channel 5. She has also presented prime time shows, including Eat, Shop, Save (ITV1)
Topics for Kate Hardcastle MBE
- Get closer to your customers
- Every customer counts
- Being customer-obsessed makes business sense
- Stay one step ahead
- Building the future around customers
- #WWPD - What would Poppins Do?
- Things that make you go - OOMPH
- Customer at the Heart
- Bootstrap your Business
- No one is buying