Kate Hardcastle MBE Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Kate Hardcastle MBE
- Kate Hardcastle MBE co-founded a multi award winning, international business advisory company Insight with Passion.
- Kate is an in-demand commentator and go to expert in retail and consumer insight, for national media outlets: BBC, ITV1, SKY, Channel 4 and Channel 5. She has also presented prime time shows, including Eat, Shop, Save (ITV1)
- Kate's award highlights include; MBE Queens Honour for Business & Entrepreneurship 2018, Media Personality of the Year 2018 & twenty five further National awards including Innovator of the Year, Inspiration of the Year & Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Her areas of expertise include; Consumer Insight, Brand, Marketing, Communications & Retail, Women in Business.
- Kate has worked in the USA, UAE, Australia & New Zealand, Pan Europe, China & India.
Topics for Kate Hardcastle MBE
- The unstoppable advancement of digital commerce
- Activating a borderless economy
- Omnichannel retailing 2020-23: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Meeting consumer expectations around convenience
- Upcycled products and the circular economy
- Building a modern brand
- Meeting heightened consumer expectation
- Building unified retail experiences
- Strategic alliances and partnerships