- A Certified Speaking Professional, Karen Leong is regarded as one of the ten influential professional speakers in Singapore.
- Was featured as a global thought leader, facilitating organisations through sustainable transformation by Business APAC magazine. She was awarded Decisive Woman Leader 2020 and Visionary Woman Leader 2019.
- The creator of the Influencing Styles Profiling Tool used by companies across Asia Pacific, Karen authored the book Win People Over (English and Mandarin editions) and is also the co-author of the Amazon best-seller Unleash Your Voice.
- A Women Icons awardee, she is regularly featured as an influence expert in global media such as BBC World, Reuters, Channel News Asia and The Straits Times. She is a sought-after expert commentator for iconic events such as the USA presidential debates and The Trump-Kim summits.
- Is the managing director of Influence Solutions, a leading learning and development organization headquartered in Singapore, awarded ‘The most influential leader in Training and Development in APAC 2019’ by Corporate Vision Magazine. As the co-founder Rise Through The Ranks, a global online leadership summit, Karen has inspired thousands from over 70 countries.
- Is a chartered accountant with a corporate career spanning audit, consulting and corporate education. She specialised in business consulting and IPO projects with KPMG and KPMG Consulting in Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
- Influence 247 – Win people over
Gain insights on how to activate the influencer within to elevate your impact. Expand your sphere of influence naturally and inspire action from your clients, team, key stakeholders and priority relationships.
- The future of leadership
The traditional model of top-down leadership loses relevance in a world where uncertainty, ambiguity and change are a perennial reality, and most leaders are required to lead a multi-generational and multi-cultural workforce comprising highly skilled knowledge workers. In this compelling keynote, you will gain powerful and actionable insights of how leaders can navigate this new world with clarity and versatility.
- The opportunity of change – Change, opportunity, progress
Do you want your people to be effective agents of change? Karen's highly experiential keynote empowers people to see the value of change and gain the confidence that they already have what it takes to succeed with change.
- The attitude advantage – Influence, inspire, impact
The Attitude Advantage is a life-changing keynote that will transform the way you approach adversity, and enables you to turn obstacles into opportunities.
- Transformational thinking – Make success a habit
Gain insights into your default mode of thinking, and learn how to shift your perspective. You will be amazed how a small shift in thinking can lead to big results.
- Influential presentations – Wow your audience
Interactive and engaging, this keynote will enable participants to achieve personal breakthroughs in their confidence when speaking on stage or at meetings.
Inspiring. Engaging. Motivating. We already engaged Karen for several years. At our regional medical affairs conference in Seoul, she led a change management experience for our medical affairs teams. Karen delivered one of the most engaging keynotes on change management I have ever seen. She involved the audience extensively and her messages, like her visuals, were clear and the feedback from the audience afterwards was overwhelmingly positive. I cannot recommend Karen highly enough if you have a need for a keynote speaker to talk about change and attitudes to change. Thank you Karen for exceeding my already high expectations!
Senior Vice President
Head of Medical Affairs, International Markets and Greater China
Thank you Karen for an inspiring keynote address at our virtual offsite 2020! Karen is an engaging and enthusiastic speaker with inspiring stories.
Bain and Company
Karen's keynote - Activating the Right A.R.C. - Staying Ahead of the curve was incredibly insightful and powerful It challenged our leadership perspective especially in the new challenging environment we all face. Karen's communication and presentation was direct and thought provoking. Really great session!
Financial Controller and Company Secretary
Thermo Fisher Scientific ANZ
Karen delivered a fantastic session at our virtual WOWHR GLOBAL CONFERENCE. Karen spoke about the future of leadership - this is what every HR leader should know to manage a team in the current unstable times. We are thankful to Karen for her professional approach to preparation and delivering a keynote!
Head of Wow HR Conference
Karen has a wonderful knack for opening your mind and making you reflect on your leadership style with simple but so accurate and recognizable images and concepts. One cannot listen to her without learning. She has so much power and very to the point! Highly recommended.
Sjoerd De Clerck
GM APAC, ST
My absolute favorite breakout speaker at Social Selling 2019, made an effort to socialize among the early birds before her session, made eye contact, is funny, addressed me by name in the audience... a speakers speaker.
Chief Learning Officer
Enterprise Lead – Education Sector
Karen gave a great talk at our sold out Social Selling 2019 event in Singapore. She really engaged the audience with her talk about social selling psychology. Karen was excellent at giving people a higher level of understanding of what was needed to become a social selling leader and the audience had some fantastic takeaways to think about and put into action. Karen has a unique charisma which really comes across in her talks as she engages her audience. You won't regret employing her.
Social Selling Conference
Karen is one of the most inspirational speakers I've met. Her authenticity, positivity, sincerity, and her ability to empathise with the audience is truly unique and absolutely unsurpassed on speaking stages. I can highly recommend Karen as a KeyNote speaker to influence your audience - on how they can influence!
KeyNote Women Speakers
Karen gave an engaging, informative 247 Influence workshop to our international group of Hinrich Foundation Alumni Association members in Ho Chi Minh City. 100% of participants rated her workshop as either Extremely Valuable /Very Valuable. Highly recommended.