- Justin Langer AM was one of Australia’s great top-order Test Cricket batsmen.
- In 2020 was appointed as Coach of Australian Cricket.
- Was Coach of Australian cricket team.
- Awarded 2014 Western Australian of the Year for Sport.
- Was named as a Member of the Order of Australia (AM) for his services to Australian cricket and the community in the 2008.
- Is patron of The Make a Difference Foundation, Solaris Care, Jason McLean Foundation, Children’s Leukaemia & Cancer Research in Western Australia, and an ambassador for the Peel Health Campus, The Fathering Project and the Jack Dunn Foundation.
Special COVID Related Keynotes
- Managing and leading through a crisis - Australian Cricket: from South Africa Sandpapergate to Now
- Dealing with pressure
- Building and rebuilding a culture
- Working together as a team - We not me
- Fighting back from adversity
- Keys to success
- Luck – Opportunity – Preparation
- Success and the Australian Cricket Team
- Goal setting
- Getting the edge
- Discipline and Courage
- Constant improvement
- Synergy - Mind over matter
Justin Langer was amazing to work with and really went the extra mile to understand our audience. His presentation was fantastic and his insights in to leadership were world class. Justin's session was engaging and fun and his interaction online with our audience was wonderful. We had many fans in the audience already bt he gained many more I am sure after this.
Justin’s ability to relate to the audience was first class. The relevance of his anecdotes to business and personal life was great. Very impressive speaker. We were particularly pleased that he spent so much time mixing with our guests, signing autographs, and in general became such an integral part of our event.
Chief Executive Officer
Health Industry Plan, Sydney
It was a slightly risky thing for us to book someone like Justin for our members as our luncheons are usually industry specific and technical. I am glad we went with Justin as he made our function such a resounding success. Excellent speaker who is both entertaining and inspiring. Association of Super Funds of Australia Justin was perfect for our small gathering of very important clients. Each was able to speak directly to him and he gave them all his undivided attention. His presentation was also excellent, and we have had great feedback from our clients.
Justin held us captive from the start of his presentation until the end and left us wanting more. His presentation was outstanding. Justin contacted us prior to the event for guidance as to what we wanted from his presentation and we provided him with the theme and the outcomes we wanted to achieve. He delivered an excellent presentation incorporating all the elements we requested. Feedback from staff who attended has been very positive and we would not hesitate in recommending Justin to any organisation looking for an inspiring and entertaining guest speaker.
Faculty of Business & Law
Edith Cowan University, Perth