- The Junkadelic Collective has been performing their funk grooves across Western Australia, Hong Kong and the USA since 2002.
- From a 20 piece band to roving entertainment, they've got it covered.
- Inspired by Carnivale Festivals and a myriad of musical forms Junkadelic remains a vibrant part of the DIY culture.
- Vibrant and alive, they can fill any dancefloor!
- Junkadelic brass band
- Junkadelic big band experience
- Junkadelic pure junk band
- Dumpster disco
- Junkadelic community workshops
- The second line up workshops
- The ultimate Junkadelic big band experience
Perth is pretty lucky to have the Junkadelic Brass Band.
The West Australian
Picture this scene: HONK! Oz - January, 2015. A street music festival in Wollongong and it is pouring with rain. People start dancing and the band is dancing with them. Instead of heads down and hurrying to get out of the rain they are smiling and laughing and enjoying the pouring rain. Umbrellas are bobbing and the square has been transformed. Junkadelic Brass Band rocks!
The Junkadelic Brass Band has achieved an iconic status in the Western Australian music scene and has been a solid contributor over several years to numerous community events and festivals. Always uplifting and inspiring, I have had the pleasure of programming the group within the Fairbridge Festival assured that performances during the parade, concerts or workshops will always be delivered with creativity and professionalism.