Julie Garlans McLellan Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Julie Garlans McLellan
- Julie Garlans McLellan is one of Australia’s leading corporate governance consultants.
- She has served on many high profile boards.
- She’s the author of four books on corporate governance.
- Julie has a degree in Civil Engineering, an executive MBA, a graduate diploma in applied finance and investment, a diploma of company directorship and an advanced diploma in company directorship.
Topics for Julie Garlans McLellan
- From the trenches to the top
A personal story of growth, beginning as an engineer on building sites to attaining board seats with listed companies, travelling across three continents and representing two countries at international level in two different sports (inspirational).
- Building better boards
How to establish, maintain and improve a high performance board (motivational and educational).
- Boards behaving badly (and how to fix ’em)
A look at the current crop of directorial disasters and practical tips for avoiding or correcting similar issues (entertaining and educational).
- Presenting to boards
How to engage a board of directors and develop your career at the highest professional levels (educational, practical and entertaining).
- Director’s Dilemmas
Interactive session with real-life case study allowing participants to develop and apply their own judgement.