John Brogden AM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for John Brogden AM
- Former NSW Liberal leader and youngest person ever to lead a major political party, John Brogden AM is a respected political and business leader.
- He is the President of Lifeline and Patron of Lifeline Australia, and served as its Chairman from 2012 to 2021.
- John was appointed as the Chair of the Australian Payments Network in January 2022 and in February 2022 joined the Board of Colonial First State Superannuation Fund (CFS) and Avanteos Investments Limited (AIL).
- He was appointed Chairman of Landcom in 2012 and was the Managing Director & CEO of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (2015-2017), CEO of the Financial Services Council (2009-20015) and CEO of Manchester Unity (2006-2008).
- John has walked a very public journey of success, failure and redemption - from the highs of political leadership, through the lows of his suicide attempt and depression and most recently, new leadership roles and success in business.
- An outstanding advocate for mental illness, John shares his experiences of depression and suicide with honesty and bravery and challenges the common misunderstandings of living with a mental illness.
- John Brogden is a passionate and charismatic speaker in the areas of Leadership, Depression and Mental Health.
- In 2014, John was made a Member of the Order of Australia (AM).
Topics for John Brogden AM
- The highs and lows of life
Testimonials for John Brogden AM
Inspiring speech and speaker.