- Former NSW Liberal leader and youngest person ever to lead a major political party, John Brogden AM is a respected political and business leader.
- He is the Chairman of Lifeline and Landcom and was the Managing Director & CEO of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (2015-2017), CEO of the Financial Services Council (2009-20015) and CEO of Manchester Unity (2006-2008).
- John has walked a very public journey of success, failure and redemption - from the highs of political leadership, through the lows of his suicide attempt and depression and most recently, new leadership roles and success in business.
- An outstanding advocate for mental illness, John shares his experiences of depression and suicide with honesty and bravery and challenges the common misunderstandings of living with a mental illness.
- John Brogden is a passionate and charismatic speaker in the areas of Leadership, Depression and Mental Health.
- In 2014, John was made a Member of the Order of Australia (AM).
- The highs and lows of life
Inspiring speech and speaker.