Jo Saunders Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Jo Saunders
- Jo Saunders is ranked number 2 LinkedIn Expert Asia Pacific 2018 by Social Media Marketing Institute.
- She was invited to speak at the biggest social media industry conference – Social Media Marketing World (San Diego) 2018 as one of 5 LinkedIn experts.
- She is the author of Get Good or Get Off – A Guide to Getting it Right on Social Media.
- She was nominated for Breakthrough Speaker of the Year 2019 by Professional Speakers Australia.
- She is a professional member of Professional Speakers Australia.
- She ranked number 4 LinkedIn Expert internationally by Klout in 2017.
Topics for Jo Saunders
- The Importance of LinkedIn in Personal Branding - Why LinkedIn is the way to get in front of your audience online
Build a powerful professional first impression, connect and leverage your network through content and conversation to reach and engage more of your ideal clients and strategic partners using LinkedIn.
- Beyond the LinkedIn Profile - Your Networking Power Tool
- Find and engage with your ideal clients and audience.
- Use Social Selling strategies to build relationships.
- Use in-app networking tools to engage your conference attendees.
- The Company Approach to LinkedIn
How to reach and engage your ideal clients and audience via your company presence on LinkedIn , using your page, people and posts.
- Get Good or Get Off – A Guide to Getting it Right on LinkedIn
Best practice to leverage LinkedIn in your marketing communication strategy.
- LinkedIn is the new Black – Move over Facebook, LinkedIn is THE Social Network for Your Business
The top 3 reasons to focus on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn Video – How to use the visual power of video to position, communicate and engage effectively
Techniques, tools and strategies to leverage video in your communication strategy.
- LinkedIn Productivity & Performance – How to Maximise and Measure your Impact
Take a look under the covers of LinkedIn to audit your own presence.
- Boost your Career with LinkedIn – for Students, Graduates and Job Seekers
How to use LinkedIn to research your ideal roles, connect with the influencers and authorities in your target industry and start building your professional footprint.
Testimonials for Jo Saunders
Within 14 days of working with Jo Saunders to up-level my LinkedIn profile, I had landed $16,000 of additional business - directly linked to implementing the tactics and strategies Jo trained me in. That's a 92% return on the investment to work with Jo, in under 2 weeks! Amazing. Jo is so easy to do business with, went the extra mile with follow-up, and has checked in regularly since. Jo truly is the Queen of LinkedIn. Get her on your team now.
Ian Stephens CSP
Professional Speaker, Australia
I attended Jo's session "How to Use a LinkedIn Company Page to Reach Your Ideal Clients" at Social Media Marketing World 2018. Her suggestions were insightful, quantifiable, and (best of all) actionable. I was very appreciative that her session was more than social theory! It was clear that Jo has expertise the rest of us should heed. Her presentation was organized and sequential, and she was confident and engaging on stage. I absolutely recommend following Jo for expert advice.
Jo is INCREDIBLE when it comes to LinkedIn. I recently had the chance to listen to her speak about best uses of LinkedIn Company Pages at the Social Media Marketing World conference, and she blew my mind. I deal with LinkedIn daily, and I was writing notes like crazy. What you get with Jo is real, actionable insights. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone to work with Jo!
LinkedIn Ads Expert, USA
I had the great pleasure of seeing Jo in action at the Asia Professional Speakers Singapore (APSS) Convention in May where she provided a lot of great no-nonsense actionable content on how to make the best use of LinkedIn to grow your business and connections. Jo has a great down-to-earth manner that focuses on delivering great content and information that you can immediately put into action. I thoroughly recommend Jo if you’re looking for someone who can help you to demystify and leverage LinkedIn for your own business and network.
Professional Speaker, Hong Kong
Jo did an awesome presentation at Microsoft for the Australian Computer Society. She unwrapped the complexities of LinkedIn to reveal the sweet and tasty goodness within. She was a fun and fascinating presenter, she engaged the whole room drawing 50 people into an interesting conversation and getting everyone onboard with the value of LinkedIn. If you are serious about your career or your business and not using LinkedIn as an "All-Star" - then get in touch with Jo - the value she will bring you will be worth whatever coin or time you invest.
So many so-called LinkedIn experts running around but Jo Saunders is the REAL deal. 100% TOTALLY recommended by me for LinkedIn training, consulting or really anyway you can convince her to wave her magic fairydust over your social media programs. Don't settle for less than the best. Choose Jo.
Speaker and Trainer, Australia