Jessica Stenson Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Jessica Stenson
- Jessica Stenson (nee Trengove) placed 4th at the 2018 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, PB: 2.25.29.
- 2nd place 2018 Gold Coast Marathon 2nd 2.26.31.
- Marathon 2018 Commonwealth Games Gold Coast, Bronze Medal.
- Marathon 2017 IAAF World Championships 9th place (highest placing by an AUS female in a World Championships Marathon)
- 2017 London Marathon 10th place
- Competed at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games finishing 22nd
- Competed in the 2015 Melbourne Marathon, placing 1st female over the line in 2.27.45
- Represented Australia at the London 2012 Olympics and the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games where she earned a bronze medal.
- Ambassador for the Little Heroes Foundation, Jodi Lee Foundation, Running SA, Premier’s Be Active Challenge, Bupa, Asics and Garmin.
- In 2013 Jessica was awarded Athletics Australia’s Spirit Award for her positive attitude, team support, passion and hard-work ethic.
Topics for Jessica Stenson
- Jessica's journey to date and current goals
- Lessons she has learnt.
- Setting long and short-term goals
- Enjoying the journey rather than purely focusing on the final outcome for satisfaction.
- Strategies to maintain motivation and achieve work-life-sports balance
- Maximising performance through nutrition, mind-set and a team-based approach
- Overcoming challenges and turning them into positive experiences.
- Drawing comparisons between different sports and genders
- Lessons Jessica has learnt from her brother in AFL and her sister as a National rower throughout her teenage years.
- Opportunities as an athlete growing up in rural South Australia
- The challenges and the positives.
- Team-work and communication
- Managing the communication between my team of health professionals, coaches, trainers, training partners and other key people in my life.
Testimonials for Jessica Stenson
Jess was down to earth, friendly and engaging.
Jessica Stenson (nee Trengove) was absolutely amazing!!!! I can't describe how fantastic everyone thought she was. We had people from 12-80 years and everyone loved her! A few comments: that she was inspiring. It felt like she was just talking to you. She was funny. An interesting story how she ended up a marathon runner. Parents who came with their kids thought she was a great role model. I've seen many guest speakers at numerous functions, from Australian tourism events, many AFL events and she is the best! It's great how she can balance the serious side with the fun side. She was so engaging.
Alice Springs Netball Association
Jessica Stenson (nee Trengove) was excellent and was very well liked by our team. Her message was clear, simple and delivered in a relaxed manner. Her passion for what she does is obvious and I think a reason for her success.
Her natural speaking style and ability to connect with the audience is strong and she was really well received. A leading government official, rang me the following day to comment on how much she enjoyed Jessica Stenson's (nee Trengove) delivery. Many other clients have taken the time to let me know that they too really took some good messages away from Jess’s address. So what did Jess do which impressed so many of my clients? Jess is very personable and is open and honest. Jess took time to understand my business and saw how her own journey could compliment the message we wanted to tell which is empowering to my company’s public brand. Jess is warm to the audience and they felt safe asking questions and finding out more about what it takes to succeed. When I think of Jess, she will always have the personal brand of smiling whilst on the way to winning a bronze medal at the Commonwealth Games in a marathon race… people are intrigued by how and why she could do this.
Developer of Leaders
Team and Sales, The Training Gurus