Jessica Rowe AM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Jessica Rowe AM
- Jessica Rowe AM is an accomplished journalist, television presenter and three-time bestselling author.
- She is the author of The Best of Times, The Worst of Times, Love. Wisdom. Motherhood., Is This My Beautiful Life? and most recently Diary of a Crap Housewife.
- Her podcasts include The Jess Rowe Big Talk Show, One Fat Lady and One Thin Lady with her best friend Denise Drysdale (2018), Kidspot’s Mummy Mentors (2020), and s Navigating Parenthood (2021).
- Jessica Rowe was a contestant on The Real Dirty Dancing (Seven) 2019 and Dancing with the Stars (Seven) 2019.
- Jess is an ambassador for Beyond Blue and a patron of Mental Health Australia. Member of the Order of Australia for her mental health advocacy work and her contribution to Australian media, 2015.
Topics for Jessica Rowe AM
- Is this my beautiful life?
In this presentation, Jessica Rowe shares insights that go beyond her memoir, Is This My Beautiful Life? (Allen & Unwin). She shares her own and her family's struggles with mental health issues, as well as the highs and lows she's experienced throughout her professional career. For all her accomplishments and success) Jessica has had her share of setbacks, many of which of have played out in the public eye. Jessica has finally come to learn that there is no such thing as the perfect mother, wife or career woman, and that we simply cannot have—or do—it all. In Is this My Beautiful Life? Jessica asks her audience to go easy on themselves, to accept life's imperfections and cherish our moments of joy.
- Be bold and brave
In this new motivational business keynote address by Jessica Rowe AM, Jessica shares lessons learned throughout her career and working life. Jessica has overcome many trials and tribulations and values the importance of being bold, being brave and taking risks.
- The best of times and the worst of times
A new mental health and wellbeing keynote by Jessica Rowe AM. One in five Australians will have some type of mental illness in their lives. Jessica herself struggled with postnatal depression. Here she shares her story and the power in being vulnerable and seeking help.
- Master of Ceremonies
- Television and media
Testimonials for Jessica Rowe AM
Audience found presenter relatable and engaging.
Broom Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Jessica Rowe is the consummate professional. Engaging, polite, professional and bursting with energy.
It was refreshing to meet Jessica Rowe and we were all incredibly taken by her down to earth, fun and vibrant attitude. Jessica was not only punctual and professional, but she was so incredibly gracious in accommodating the requests of our guests (including the stampede of selfies)! Jessica went above and beyond yesterday, and all I know is that she has set the bar very high for any events HDI-Gerling host in the near future!
HDI-Gerling Industrial Insurance Company
Jessica Rowe was very well received by the audience of some 400 rural and regional women. She addressed the audience with honesty and compassion and a real understanding of their many faceted roles as women in current times. Her humour and warm heartedness enhanced her address and left women with a feeling of being uplifted and appreciated.
Parkes Rural Women's Gathering
Jessica Rowe was wonderful at the event and received rave reviews. Her approachability, passion and honesty make her one of the best performers that I have seen and I hope to have her back at future events!