- Order of Australia in 2015 for her work in broadcasting and mental health advocacy.
- Was the co-anchor of Network Ten's First at Five news for a decade.
- Began her career in 1993 and has held stints presenting at Network Ten, The Nine Network and The Seven Network.
- One of Australia's most recognisable media figures thanks to her roles on popular programs including The Today Show, Sunrise, Weekend Sunrise and Studio 10.
- A published author and has written three books entitled The Best of Times, the Worst of Times, Love, Wisdom, Motherhood and most recently, her memoir, Is this My Beautiful Life?
- Is this My Beautiful Life?
- In this presentation, Jessica shares insights that go beyond her memoir, Is This My Beautiful Life? (Allen & Unwin). She shares her own and her family's struggles with mental health issues, as well as the highs and lows she's experienced throughout her professional career. For all her accomplishments and success) Jessica has had her share of setbacks, many of which of have played out in the public eye. Jessica has finally come to learn that there is no such thing as the perfect mother, wife or career woman, and that we simply cannot have—or do—it all. In Is this My Beautiful Life? Jessica asks her audience to go easy on themselves, to accept life's imperfections and cherish our moments of joy.
- Be Bold and Brave
- In this new motivational business keynote address by Jessica Rowe AM, Jessica shares lessons learned throughout her career and working life. Jessica has overcome many trials and tribulations and values the importance of being bold, being brave and taking risks.
- The Best of Times and the Worst of Times
- A new mental health and wellbeing keynote by Jessica Rowe AM. One in five Australians will have some type of mental illness in their lives. Jessica herself struggled with postnatal depression. Here she shares her story and the power in being vulnerable and seeking help.
- Master of Ceremonies
- Television and Media
Audience found presenter relatable and engaging.
Broom Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Jessica is the consummate professional. Engaging, polite, professional and bursting with energy.
It was refreshing to meet Jessica and we were all incredibly taken by her down to earth, fun and vibrant attitude. Jessica was not only punctual and professional, but she was so incredibly gracious in accommodating the requests of our guests (including the stampede of selfies)! Jessica went above and beyond yesterday, and all I know is that she has set the bar very high for any events HDI-Gerling host in the near future!
HDI-Gerling Industrial Insurance Company
Jessica was very well received by the audience of some 400 rural and regional women. She addressed the audience with honesty and compassion and a real understanding of their many faceted roles as women in current times. Her humour and warm heartedness enhanced her address and left women with a feeling of being uplifted and appreciated.
Parkes Rural Women's Gathering
Jessica was wonderful at the event and received rave reviews. Her approachability, passion and honesty make her one of the best performers that I have seen and I hope to have her back at future events!