Jeremy Woolf Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Jeremy Woolf
- Jeremy Woolf has created brand strategies for complex, technology-first organizations including IBM, Cisco, CTG, Gusto and bipp.
- Is a co-author of the Social Media MBA (Wiley, 2012) and has written for publications such as PRWeek, Campaign Asia, PRovoke and Marketing Asia.
- Has led award-winning communications programs including Best Use of Analytics - Kayak Travel Hacker (PRWeek), Best Use of LinkedIn - Lenovo Partner Network (Holmes/In2), and Change Management - IBM Digital Academy (PRWeek Global Awards).
- Has spoken at conferences including AMEC Measurement Week (New York), iStrategy (London), Social Media Week (Hong Kong), iGaming Asia Congress (Macau) and Social Media World Forum (Singapore)
Topics for Jeremy Woolf
- The business of social media
This presentation examines social media’s transformational potential, in particular its ability to help disparate business functions break down silo walls and work collaboratively towards shared objectives. It presents five key lessons B2B companies can learn from B2C brands to help them grow through social media.
- Marketing Reborn - How influencers have transformed marketing – and what you can do about it
This presentation discusses a new definition of marketing in the influencer age. It examines what leading B2B companies are doing to generate business results using influencer advocacy. It also presents a methodology for influencer engagement and advice on how to get started.
- Building thought leadership 140 characters at a time
This presentation examines how, when used correctly, social media can turn B2B executives into influencers. It looks at strategies for understanding what’s driving customers and influencers and offers guidance on how companies can plan for and measure something that is viral by nature.
- Building your startup brand
This presentation covers how startups can find their voices and audiences. It provides a practical methodology for understanding who they are, creating differentiators, telling stories and building an inbound and outbound communications program.
Testimonials for Jeremy Woolf
As eloquent as one can expect of a seasoned public relations veteran, Jeremy Woolf animates the whole room in his speech every time that not many speakers are capable of doing. We were never disappointed inviting Jeremy to speak at our events. His excellent verbal and presentation skills, along with interesting insights and well-prepared materials as always, are engaging and delightful. We always came out from his presentations cheerier, and smarter.
VP Marketing, APAC
Having worked with Jeremy on a few events since February 2010, his expertise in Social Media is often exhibited in the speaking engagements across Singapore, Hong Kong and Vietnam. Our conference participants often provided us with positive feedback on his performance and satisfaction in the content and value over a range of topics he brings to our events. Holding various roles including speaking and moderating, some conferences that Jeremy had spoken include Social Media & PR, and PR in Vietnam conference. It has been a joy working with him on these projects, and I appreciate the effort put in customising the presentation decks for them.
Senior Conference Producer
Pacific Conferences Pte Ltd