- Jeremy Oliver is listed in the World’s Top 20 Wine Critics by the BWW competition and tastingbook.com.
- Rated by Sopexa as one of the World’s Top 100 Palates.
- World’s youngest ever published wine author.
- First westerner to publish a wine book for China in its own language.
- First writer of an Australian wine guide to be published in Chinese.
- The first major Australian wine KOL in China.
- Australia’s premier wine speaker, presenter and TV host.
- Many appearances in Australia (he is a regular commentator on wine in the Asian market for The Australian Business Channel and Bloomberg), four top-rating seasons of Enjoy Wine with Jeremy (China online TV platforms, including No.1 on China’s YouKu site), WineVine.tv platform, SBS (Australia), Lifestyle Channel.
- His has regular radio guest spots on ABC Radio and FOXFM (Melbourne) plus hundreds of interviews.
- Wine critic and commentator
- Jeremy offers flexibility with the size, format, style and duration of any event.
- Offers support from concept to completion.
- Can deliver any corporate message using wine (and industry) as a metaphor for all businesses.
- Works to a theme of your choosing or devise a unique concept specifically for you and your clients.
- Selects sources and delivers wines at much less than retail.
- Offers access to rare wines not readily available to the public.
- Liaises with Chefs and caterers to create the best cuisine and wine matches.
- Jeremy works in easily and well with other speakers and wine makers (theme dependent).
- Jeremy seamlessly fuses learning with laughter and appeals to audiences both novice and informed.
- Open discussions and Q&A’s, lively debate and wine options games can all be incorporated or instigated
- All guests are personally greeted by Jeremy who also joins all guests at their tables for intimate time.
- A full set of tasting notes are provided after each event allowing an excellent follow-up with key clients.
- Master of Ceremonies
I've been almost embarrassed by the number of people saying how much they enjoyed the day... the infusion of Oliverian sparkle was especially well-received.
Commercial Communications Australia.
Even before the clients began to call, we had all judged the night a resounding success. Like a fine wine, everybody thought you struck the right balance - authoritative commentary blended with a nice level of audience interaction; plenty of dry humour with interesting facts; and just a sustained level of really good entertainment for the wine "buffs" amongst us. We're all looking forward to next year's event already.
Macquarie Investment Management Limited.
Our clients and staff ... not only appreciated your extensive knowledge of the fabulous range of wines available for tasting, but also your stories and good humour .... You took the hard work out of the evening for us, which was greatly appreciated.
Your talk on the night was enlightening and entertaining. It really set the mood for the evening and relaxed the guests. The Deaf-Blind Association is planning to make the wine auction an annual event and we would love to have you back as our guest speaker...
The Deaf-Blind Association.
I hasten to extend some heartfelt thanks for mastering our effervescent dinner with wit, charm and talent.
Pol Roger Champagne.
Your professionalism, charm, experience, knowledge etc really raised the credibility of the tastings, and increased overall enjoyment levels absolutely. Your speech at the dinner was typically fabulous. We all thought it was absolutely brilliant.
Your exceptional talents as an entertainer and educator made our evening with you one that I'm sure we will all remember for a long, long time.
Your pleasingly disrespectful talk got us off to a good start.
Australian Society for Viticulture and Oenology.
My guests on both occasions were delighted with your presentation, your chef's luncheon and the wonderful wines. Not to mention Jeremy Oliver. He is undoubtedly the most enjoyable wine expert to include for any occasion.
Manning's Conference Services.
I only wish I could see every wonderful fantasy in the wines that Jeremy Oliver can see. However, then his great style and knowledge of wine would not have the impact it does, when he takes you on this delightful journey. He is really terrific.
Famous Artists Pty Ltd.
Jeremy was instrumental in making both our events highly successful. In the lead up to these events Jeremy was in constant contact to make sure we had the right wine, that we had contacts to get the wine and also followed up the wine directly with suppliers when I was flat-out. Jeremy managed the bar staff on the night and impressed all guests. Jeremy also had a loud crowd to manage and did so effortlessly. I give the highest recommendation to Jeremy and believe that any organisation would be guaranteed a successful event using his services.