Jennifer Myers Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Jennifer Myers
- Jennifer Myers is the owner of 2 consulting businesses – Gener8 Leadership Solutions and 90 Day Divas Ltd.
- Jennifer is a #1 international best-selling author for her contribution to ‘Magnetic Abundance’.
- She is an engaging and inspiring communicator – excelling at simplifying complex concepts.
- She specialises in delivering valuable content in the areas of leadership, communication and sales.
- Jennifer is an in-demand creator of training programmes, working with several nationwide companies including Fidelity Life, Venus Businesswomen and Vega Lending.
- Jen is a Certified Leadership Coach & Trainer with over a decade of experience as well as a Certified DISC behavioural model consultant and trainer.
- Jen is a fun-loving ‘AMERI-KIWI’.
Topics for Jennifer Myers
- The secret sauce of sales
Unlock more success by learning 4 strategies to identify what your prospect needs in order to move forward and what buttons to avoid pushing!
- The leader’s journey – From I to we
Stop leading and start connecting with the principles you’ll learn in this session and you’ll accomplish more through your team.
- 5 habits to increase your leadership impact
Learn daily practices you can implement immediately to help you begin to develop your ability to influence people more effectively.
- Beat your public speaking blues and present with confidence
Forget picturing the audience naked! THIS workshop will help you identify and begin to manage the root cause of your anxiety as well as provide strategies to increase your ‘presence’ in any size room.
- Build a powerful personal brand as the face of your organisation
Humans buy from humans. Do THESE things to become more visible and credible to your ideal client.
- How I threw my life away & learned how to build a great team in the process
Based on my personal experience from selling everything I owned and moving halfway around the globe, this session will inspire you and provide you with the keys to building a successful team.
Testimonials for Jennifer Myers
I was happy to organise Jennifer to run a communication workshop for our staff after seeing her present at a PMAANZ conference. Jen and I had discussions prior to the workshop to ensure we were both on the same page with regard to what I wanted the workshop to achieve. The presentation itself was informative and not too long before moving on to an interactive exercise. It was very helpful having an ‘outside’ person present to the staff, and feedback from them was that they found it helpful and informative. Jen is professional, knows her subject well, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to others.
Otorohanga Medical Centre
Jennifer Myers was recommended to me by a respected colleague within our industry for our 2014 Annual NZFAA Conference. On the strength of that recommendation and after meeting her in person, I had no hesitation in asking her to facilitate two workshops for the Conference. Jennifer’s past experience in our industry was a big “plus”, and I appreciated her openness, energy and flexibility as she custom-tailored her material to suit our needs and audience. I would definitely recommend Jennifer to other conference organisers.
NZFAA (now ‘Financial Advice NZ’)
I was really happy with the session you ran for us at our Staff Conference. I think the level of enthusiasm and contribution from the team was excellent – and it was an early Sunday morning, no less! I am happy to be an advocate for you to other businesses that are looking to complete a similar workshop. Your relaxed, humourous and very well-organised program were major drivers of a very successful session, where our staff gave their opinions on how our industry may look in 5 years’ time. You quickly grasped the issues that are important to our industry, and this enabled you to add real value to the discussions.
Paterson Burn Optometrists
You were a great facilitator with awesome energy.
A burst of instant motivation and inspiration…
I’m motivated and re-focused on my business.