- A naturally charismatic communicator, Jenn draws on the potent parallels between sport and business in order to reveal the common values and attitudes required for success.
- Jenn is a Dual Olympic gold medallist, the former Captain of the Hockeyroos and the 2007 National Deloitte Businesswoman of the Year
- Jenn's presentation encompasses Training & Work Ethic, Continuous Learning, Growth through Adversity, Common Goals, Flexibility, Breadth of Leadership, Honesty and Humility, What the Hockeyroos can teach Business, Core Values of a Champion Team and Dealing with Change.
- Parellels between sport and business
- Attitudes for success
- Creating a Leaderful Team
- Training & Work Ethic
- What the Hockeyroos Can Teach Business
- Dealing with Change
“Excellent presentation for our Senior Executive Forum. Jenny’s speech encompassed a real depth of knowledge on ‘Leadership’ and ‘Teamwork’ from both business and sporting perspective. She tailored her speech to our exact brief. We have since rebooked Jenny for a future forum.”
“Jenn was great in catching and holding the attention of a 350 plus crowd at a cocktail style function. Her speech was relevant, motivating and very entertaining. Her great personality really shone through.”
Shearmans Public Relations for Western Power Internal Brand launch function.
“Jenn was excellent. Her speech was relevant, interesting and delivered with a great sense of humour. We will definitely be rebooking Jenn for future events.”
MacMahon Holdings Limited.
“Many Town of Kwinana staff have provided extremely positive feedback regarding Jenn’s presentation for our Staff Summit. Her speech was well targeted, humorous and informative. Her DVD was also excellent. Our overall rating for her presentation is: Excellent.”
Executive Officer – Legal & Governance. Town of Kwinana.